Let's Celebrate National Pink Flamingo Day!
It's National Pink Flamingo Day!
Are you a Pink Flamingo addict? Can you believe our day is almost here? All of us flamingo girls (and probably flamingo boys out there somewhere too!) have been eagerly anticipating National Pink Flamingo Day! Join in the celebration and show your unabashed Flamingo pride!!
What do you do to celebrate Pink Flamingo Day? Dress in pink? Decorate your house? Your lawn? Tell us!
If you celebrated National Pink Flamingo Day, leave a comment below telling us how you celebrated! I'd love to hear your Flamingo celebration story!
5 Things To Do On Pink Flamingo Day!
- Dress like a Flamingo! All pink and black clothes & shoes; flamingo accessories, even a Pink Flamingo hair ornament! (Get instructions for making one at my lens at right! Oh and don't forget to get someone to take your picture!
- Make a Pink Flamingo craft for yourself, or with your favorite kid!
- Wear all pink makeup and nails! Or better yet... pink and black nails!
- Check out Pink Flamingo pics on the web, use it as your wallpaper that day!
- Take a Pink Flamingo to lunch! And while you're there, have a Pink Flamingo cocktail!
- Throw a Pink Flamingo Day party!
Hug A Flamingo Today!!
What Will You Do On Pink Flamingo Day? - Come On, You Can Tell Us!
How do you plan to celebrate?
Pink Flamingo Fun on Amazon!
Pink Flamingos On YouTube!
Did You Know?
The Pink Flamingo's pink coloring is derived from the beta carotene in its food supply! An under-nourished flamingo can be light pink or even white.
What Do YOU Think?
Would You Wear A Pink Stripe In Your Hair for Pink Flamingo Day?
Wear a pink stripe in your hair for Flamingo Day? It would definitely be a conversation-starter!