- Holidays and Celebrations
No Candy for Trick or Treating
No Candy for Tricks or Treats
It's Halloween Night
Your doorbell rings
"Trick or Treat" they all scream out from somewhere on your porch. So, what can you give the kids when they come to the door that:
- isn't candy? - bad for the teeth
- isn't a cookie? - can't trust what's homemade
- isn't an apple? - remember Sleeping Beauty
Here are some Halloween themed favors and other goodies that the trick-or-treaters will enjoy when they open their sacks!
Glow in the Dark Rubber Duckys - Set of 24
You'll get a mixed set of the 7 characters, for a total of 24.
* Each ducky measures 1-1/4"
* Perfect for Halloween party favors.
* Note - They do not squeak or float upright.
Mini Glow-in-the-dark Halloween Theme Rubber Ducks
You will get 24 duckies in assorted Styles
Boo Bandz Rubber Bracelets - 12 Halloween Theme Shapes in Each Bag
* Each bag has 12 different Halloween shapes in a variety of colors.
* Great for party favors
* Hand them out to the trick-or-treaters.
* Fun for all!
Would You Rather Give Out Candy or Not?
500 Halloween Stickers on 5 Rolls for the Trick or Treaters this year
These 5 rolls of stickers have a variety of Halloween themed stickers on each roll containing 100 stickers for a total of five rolls with 500 stickers.
Would You Rather Get Candy for Trick or Treat ?
Glow in the Dark Bracelets
These bracelets are authentic "Lumistick" Brand Premium Glow Products and are great for Halloween
* Your Set Includes 100 Connectors to make bracelets, necklaces, etc
* Contains 5 Bright Colors: Pink, Green, Blue, Yellow & Orange
* Each Glows 8 - 12 Hours
144 Creepy Spiders to Give to the Trick or Treaters
You'll get 144 black plastic spiders
* approx. 1.5 inch each
* new in sealed package