- Holidays and Celebrations»
Make Your Own Free Personalized North Pole Santa Letters
It's easy to give a child a personalized letter from Santa!
This page contains:
- Sample letters from Santa
- Free letterhead designs to download
- Instructions for getting a North Pole postmark
It's so easy to give your child the magical gift of a personalized Santa letter. Just copy the text for one of the Santa letters on this page, paste it into a word processing document and fill in the blanks. (Try using a script font to make it look extra special.) Then, choose one of the custom letterhead designs at the bottom of this page and paste it at the top of your document. When you've sized the artwork and like the way the document looks, print it on nice paper. Parchment or Parchtone paper works particularly well, because they both have an old-time look and feel.
If you'd like an authentic North Pole postmark for the letter, follow the directions in the gray box in the right column. The postmarks are real and come from the U.S. Postal Service in Fairbanks, Alaska. Every year good little elves who work at the post office accept mail for Santa Claus and send replies to please children all over the world. Just be sure to act in plenty of time to ensure the letter can be mailed back to you by Christmas.
How to Get a North Pole Postmark for Personalized Santa Letters
PLEASE NOTE (effective 12-4-2011):
After a long absence, I just found a new link to the official North Pole postmark.
- After you've printed the personalized Santa letter, place it in a stamped envelope addressed to the child you want to receive it.
- Write "Santa, North Pole, Alaska" as the return address in the upper left corner of the envelope.
- Place the envelope into a larger, properly stamped First-Class Mail or Priority Mail envelope with your correct return address and mail it to:
NORTH POLE HOLIDAY CANCELLATION
4141 POSTMARK DR
ANCHORAGE AK 99530-9998
Requests must arrive in Anchorage, Alaska, before December 10!
Read the official Postal Service page linked above for more details.
~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ *
How you can help Santa
Every year needy children without much hope of a merry Christmas send letters to Santa through the US mail. The post office gives some of these letters to organizations and individuals to be answered personally. To volunteer or donate to the cause, visit Operation Letters to Santa.
~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ *
Personalized Santa letter #1
Everyone at the North Pole has been talking about you! My elves heard that you're doing well in school and have been minding your parents, so they wanted to make sure you're on my Christmas list. I checked and sure enough, your name is on it. That means I'll be stopping by your house on Christmas Eve!
All of us in my North Pole workshop have been hard at work getting ready for Christmas. The elves are building new toys and making sure my shiny sleigh and reindeer are ready for the big trip to ________child's city________. When I look out my workshop window, I see several of my elves training the reindeer so they'll be ready to fly on Christmas Eve. Rudolph's nose is shining bright as ever, so I know I won't have any trouble finding my way to your home!
I understand you'd like a new _______gift name________ from me this year. I've talked about it with one of my elves and he's going to search the workshop to see if he can find it for you! I look forward to stopping by on Christmas Eve to deliver it. In the meantime, please be a good _____boy or girl_____, mind your parents and don't forget to leave me cookies on Christmas Eve!
Personalized Santa letter #2
I've made my list and checked it twice, and I see that you've been a very good _____boy or girl_____ this year!
I'm sure some days it's been hard to be good, but I know you've tried and I'm proud of you. That's why I've asked my elves to make you a special present that I can bring to you on Christmas Eve when I come to ________child's city________. In the meantime, please continue to mind your parents and don't forget to leave me cookies on Christmas Eve!
Merry Christmas to you and your family from Mrs. Claus, the elves and me.
Instructions for Downloading the Santa Letter Artwork Below
To download, choose a small version of any of the Santa letter clip art above the large image below. When you click on one of the images, it will appear larger. Then, if you have a PC, just right-click and save the final version of the artwork to your hard drive. If you have a Mac, control-click to download the image.
Personalized Santa Letter Clip ArtClick thumbnail to view full-size
All the Santa letterhead artwork on this page was created with the Picnik.com free online image application and are subject to the Picnik terms of service. Please see the Terms of Service link at the bottom of Picnik.com for more information.
These images are for personal use only. Please don't post these Santa letters in forums on blogs or other Web sites, or sell the information or images. Feel free to link to this page though.
If you have any questions, you can contact me at Carla [@] B2BContentSolutions.com. (Be sure to remove the brackets and close the spaces before e-mailing.)
Letters to Santa from Amazon
More WordPlay Holiday Hubs
- Free Christmas Images
- Free Vintage Christmas Images
- Holiday Gifts for Writers
- How to Make 3-D Holiday Cards
- My Favorite Holiday Movies
- Make Your Own Free Hanukkah Cards
- Christmas Recipes: Out-of-This-World Holiday Dip
- Free Vintage Christmas Gift Tags
- Free Christmas Activities, Puzzles and Crafts for Kids
- Free Black and White Christmas Borders
- Free Vintage Santa Graphics
- Free Floral Vintage Christmas Cards
- Free Winter Snow Scene Victorian Christmas Cards
- Christmas Printable Place Cards
- Antique Toys on Free Vintage Christmas Cards
- Free Vintage Animal Christmas Cards
- Free Vintage Christmas Angels Clip Art
- Free Vintage Christmas Angel Cards
- Free Christmas Coloring Pages
- Free New Years Clip Art
- Free Vintage Happy New Year Cards
- Free Vintage New Years Clip Art
- Free Printable Holiday Gift Certificates
Other Holiday Images
- Free Clip Art Sourcebook
This free e-book gives you links to quality free clip art for the holidays and year-round; plus photos, craft templates and projects, gift certificates and more!
- Free Vintage Santa Clipart
These colorful Victorian Santa clip art images have a vintage look perfect for many uses this Christmas.