- Holidays and Celebrations»
- Common Holidays
Decadent Raspberry White Chocolate Mousse
A Special Dessert
This creamy dessert screams romance and pure indulgence. If you are looking to impress a special someone or serve something decadent at a dinner party, this Raspberry White Chocolate Mousse will have you covered. I like that it only calls for a few ingredients but also packs a "wow" factor. Makes a nice presentation in a pretty dessert dish.
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 4 oz pkg. white chocolate pudding mix
- 1/2 cup seedless raspberry preserves
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- white chocolate shavings or chips (optional)
- In a large chilled mixing bowl whip cream until peaks start to form, being careful to not over beat.
- Prepare pudding according to package and stir in raspberry preserves.
- Fold in whipped cream.
- Chill until serving.
- Garnish with raspberries and white chocolate, if desired.