- Holidays and Celebrations
Scary Finger Cookies with a Bloody Nail
Something To Make Your Halloween or Scary Event a Little More Scary!
Nothing is more scary than a severed finger, but it would be scarier if you found one in your french fries at the drive-thru.
You will be the hit of the party with these lady fingers and these are a little more gory than regular finger sandwiches!
I hope you enjoy this website and please leave some comments at the bottom of the page.
Thanks for visiting!
Fingers That You Can Eat!
Phalanges are Phun!
I love novelty foods and when I saw someone make these little "finger foods", I couldn't resist passing them on to you. These are very easy to make. Bring your kids together and have a finger party. Mom always told me to not lick my fingers, but what about biting them? People have said that these are so gross that they break off the tips and eat the other parts so they do not need to look at them. I think they are a fun way to celebrate Halloween!! Thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoy this website - Please comment below and tell me you like this recipe!
- Prep time: 10 min
- Cook time: 20 min
- Ready in: 30 min
- Yields: 24
- Pillsbury Refrigerated Regular or Sugar Cookie Dough
- Strawberry or Raspberry Jam or red food gel
- 1) Heat oven to 350Â° F.
- 2) Roll the refrigerated cookie dough and shape them into fingers
- 3) Place the uncooked fingers on the the bottom of an ungreased 12-inch pizza pan or 13x9-inch baking pan.
- 4) Bake for 12 to 18 minutes or until golden brown
- 5) While still warm, place the strawberry or raspberry jam or red food jel at the end of the finger
- 6) Press the almond slivers into the end of the finger on top of the red jam or jel
- 7) Cool and Serve
- Creative Commons Photo Credit