Red Cocktail Recipes - Romantic Evening Cocktail
DIY - Red Cocktail
Red cocktails are a great touch to a perfect romantic dinner, or a romantic evening with your loved one. You have probably admired all those bartenders and their perfect tasting and looking cocktails. Even though it is such a perfection of taste and aesthetics, you can make them yourself. Next time you want to impress your partner with a luscious, elegant, and sensual looking cocktails, use one of these awesome red cocktail recipes and you will thank yourself for doing it.
Sangria - Red Cocktail Recipe
How To Prepare Sangria
Sangria is a red cocktail recipes originating from Spain, but fortunately we can easily make this cocktail in the comfort of our house. So, here are the ingredients you are going to need:
- 26 oz Red Wine
- 3 oz Brandy
- 3 oz of Port Wine
- 3 oz of Orange Liqueur
- 4 table spoons of sugar
- 1 orange
- 1 lemon
- You need to pour the Red Wine, Port Wine, Brandy and Orange liqueur in a pitcher.
- Add the sugar to this mixture.
- Slice the orange and lemon in the halves and add a half of lemon and of orange to the mix.
- Take the other halves and juice them in the pitcher.
- Add some other fruits to this cocktail such as strawberries, melons, apples, whatever you have in your house. The best fruits though are peaches, raspberries and strawberries.
- Stir the mixture until the sugar has dissolved.
- When everything is mixed together put it in the fridge and leave it for at least 24 hours, so that the fruits and the liquid mix interact, and your cocktail gets more flavor.
- Before serving, strain the fruits from the liquor, as they will not look good, and add fresh ones, but this time add red fruits only.
- You can serve Sangria in wine glasses or tulip glasses with ice cubes in it. Decorate with a lemon slice, or a green branch.
Prodyne Fruit Infusion Flavor Pitcher
You need to get a pitcher ready before you start, because you need all of these ingredients to fit in it. This is a pitcher that works great for Sangria or any other fruit infused drinks.
The Prodine Infusion Pitcher is BPA-free, with a removable, hollow rod. The hollow rod can be filled with citrus wedges, herbs, fruits, or anything else you need to infuse into your beverage.
The open slots cut in the rod allow the fruits or herbs to naturally combine with liquid.
Red Cocktail Recipes - Cosmopolitan
What is a list of red cocktail recipes without one of the most famous cocktails-cosmopolitan? Whether you want to impress your partner with a great looking red cocktail, or this is part of theme party, or just because you love red drinks, here is the recipe.
- 2 oz of Vodka (the best choice is some premium Vodka for the best results)
- 1 oz of Cranberry Juice
- 1 oz of Orange Liqueur
- 0.5 oz of Lime Juice
Red Velvet Champagne Cocktail
- 15 drops vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 cup strawberries puree
- Mix the puree, the lemon juice, the sugar, and the vanilla extract.
- Pour into champagne flute glasses a quarter to half, depending on your taste.
- Add a little Champagne and mix.
- Top the flute with Champagne, stirring very slowly this time.