Roman Style Halloween Costumes for Kids
Roman style costumes for kids
The Roman Empire has filled with its great costumes: Julius Caesar, Mark Anthony, gladiators, and the roman toga. All of these are great costumes to wear, or pair up a Mark Anthony costume with an Egyptian Costume of Cleopatra.
The Gladiators are great roman costumes for boys and both genders love walking around in a roman toga. In addition the Roman soldier costumes are great for Easter plays and vigils.
Types of Roman Costumes
- Julius Ceasar - fancy dress for senate purposes or a roman warrior costume
- Marc Anthony
- Maximus - Russell Crowe's character from Gladiator
- Gladiator - don't forget the great helmets these guys all wore
- Soldiers - basically anything with a sword
- Togas - reusing that ghost costume from last year is easy with a toga.