- Holidays and Celebrations
10 Smurfs Birthday Party Ideas
Ideas For A Smurfy Birthday Celebration
What could be more fun than a Smurf themed birthday party? Whether you remember them from the 80's or are just now discovering them, you can't help but love the Smurfs! Looking for ideas for planning your Smurf themed birthday party? Don't be blue...I have some great ideas to share with you!
Fun Ideas For Your Party
- Make some cupcakes and use food coloring to make the frosting blue!
- Decorate the party area with blue and white balloons and streamers
- How about Pin the tail on Gargamel the cat? Create a nice sized Gargamel out of cardboard and print out some fun tails online for the game!
- Ask you guests to come dressed in blue!
- Print off a bunch of smurf coloring pages and have lots of crayons handy for a fun activity for the kids.
- Organize a game of hide and go seek where the ones hiding are the Smurfs and the seeker is Gargamel
- Pass out name tags at the beginning of the party with Smurf names such as Papa Smurf, Smurfette, Sassette, Baby Smurf, Baker Smurf, Grouchy Smurf, Poet Smurf, Vanity Smurf, Painter Smurf, Farmer Smurf, etc.
- Have everyone at the party make Smurf hats out of felt that they can take home
- Get a bunch of Play-Doh (lots of blue!) and have a Smurf building contest!
- Set out some custom M & M blue and white candies for your party guests, or use them in the treat bags.
Ooo, those goody-goody Smurfs make me sick!