the best perfect gift
Gift Giving 101 – How to Pick The Perfect Gift
1. Stop thinking of what you want and like.
2. Don’t give gifts based on “fixing situations” or “fixing people.”
3. Pay attention to the interests of the person who’s receiving the gift.
4. Play back and rewind some of the joys this person has experienced over the year and make sure your gift falls in line with their desires.
5. Understand that it is better to give than to receive.
While it’s the thought that counts, make sure you thought is considerate. I give the best gifts because I consider the needs and desires of the person and things they mentioned all year long. I sit and think about something the person might desire or need. I consider the person’s interest and I give with the idea of experiencing joy from giving them the perfect gift.
To give the perfect gift you must also do the following:
Consider your price range first and then consider three to four ideas for gift giving. If you are romantic and/or really care for the person then gift cards are NOT acceptable. Yes, gift cards are wrong because it’s the lazy way out. It’s a non-personal gift that does not require any thought or consideration.
When you have provided someone with the best gift in the world you can expect to experience their extreme joy and the happiness that comes from making someone else’s Christmas great.