- Holidays and Celebrations
Top Ten Ways You Know Halloween is Over
All Good Things Must End
It is a sad fact of life that all good things must come to an end, and Halloween is no exception. You spent weeks planning, shopping, putting everything together and suddenly it's November 1st and it's all over. The thought of eating any more candy makes you ill and you don't even want to look at the color orange.
So take your witch's broom, your bunny ears, that decorated pillowcase you used as a treat bag and gently pack them away until next year. These are the Top Ten Ways You Know Halloween is Over.
Image courtesy of Imi-Ani on Photobucket
10) Your neighbors have spent the morning cleaning toilet paper out of their oak tree
Seeing them with broom and bucket in hand, you WOULD offer to help but your sugar coma makes you relatively useless.
9) There's egg on your car but no one at work notices because there's egg on their cars, too
May as well tweet about that awkward moment when everyone's car was a target #LOL #Egged.
8) You stayed up all night waiting for the Great Pumpkin and had a big meltdown when he didn't show up
You've never felt so in tune with Charlie Brown. You may as well have gotten rocks instead of M&Ms.
Halloween and Charlie Brown go together like chocolate and peanut butter. Bring your very own Halloween classic home today.
7) Your decorations got soaked from the sprinklers you forgot to turn off
That plastic skeleton, papier mache ghost and rubber rat are mildewing, but you know you'll still use them for Halloween again next year.
6) The costume you took time off work to make is now strewn across your kitchen floor
And your witch's hat is in the refrigerator messing with your hummus.
5) Disney Channel's awesome Monstober is over and you have to face the fact you can't watch "Halloweentown High" until next year
Rats, back to "Glee."
4) That jack-o-lantern is beginning to stink and the face you carved into it now resembles your great Aunt Gertrude
3) SUsGAfR CRhASkH
If you can read this and it makes sense, eat a carrot.
2) There's green paint running down your face in clumps, mixing with the candy wrappers stuck in your knotted wig
When you finally get out of bed, you realize your roommate has posted the picture on Facebook and it already has 1500 Likes.
1) What am I supposed to do with all of this pumpkin ale?
I guess I'll have it with the leftover pumpkin bread, black and orange tortilla chips, pumpkin spice latte, spaghetti and eyeballs, and the mummy meatloaf.
Image courtesy of fatbluescat on Photobucket
See You at Thanksgiving!!!