yummy mummy cups craft
yummy mummy cups
What you'll need:
- Plastic or paper cups, bathroom sized
- An old white t-shirt
- Medium wiggle eyes
- Felt, any Halloween color
- Glue stick
- White craft glue
How to make it:
- Cut a small section from the t-shirt,
- depending on how many treat cups you will
- be making. Start with a section about 6" x
- 6". Cut that section into strips.
- Use the glue stick to line one side of a
- t-shirt strip, then starting at the bottom
- of the cup, wrap around and press in place.
- Repeat until entire cup is covered.
- Cut a simple bow from felt. For a "boy" cup,
- use white craft glue to attach the bow tie
- to the bottom of the cup. For a "girl" cup,
- glue the bow to the top of the cup.
- Use white craft glue to attach wiggle eyes.
- Fill with fun treats!
- Save old t-shirts, blue jeans and even
- boxer shorts for use in craft projects
- such as these.
- Wiggle eyes are available in a large
- variety of sizes from your local craft
- supply or discount department store.
- Due to cottons stretchy nature, strips
- will cut jagged not straight. This gives
- your mummy character!