- Books, Literature, and Writing»
- Commercial & Creative Writing
Online writing tips for newbies - Part 2
More useful info and tips on technical know how (Cont-)
- The other side of the digital coin of sorts will be for you to learn some new terminology, then do research to learn how it all works. (To help move your articles in terms of gaining web traffic)
- This terminology deals with how your online articles, blog posts, essays, hubs, poems, periodicals, you name it. Will be able to get spread throughout the web.
- This spreading out your words equates to web traffic.
- Web traffic is a fancy way of saying popularity, or gaining online views by viewers known as web surfers. (This tends to happen naturally as well, and definitely if you've supplied amazing quality written and visual content combined.)
- Web surfing is what has driven the online world into what it has become today.
- It helped motivate more users to join in, thus transforming the web into a highly competitive, and marketable place to hang out at.
- Online terminology that's most common to its authors are: keywords, search engine optimization or short for SEO, links, back-links, tags, title & subtitles, summary, creative commons and more (Again do your research).
This section is informational and for those whom need to know
Learn about Google Analytics
Powerful tools & tracking (Data mining)
- With the advent of a thing known as Cloud Computing and social networking, the way the internet works has completely changed.
- The Internet has evolved in recent years.
- Cloud Computing has made it possible for web servers to be backed up, and in terms of having unlimited storage space for filing online content via web address data protocols, digital transactions and using high powered hardware data centers.
- Us writers today benefit from this new technology in a huge way, because its made it possible for us to not only share our latest written masterpieces.
- It's also allowed for us to expand our horizons, by having multiple networks all responsible for playing differing roles, to each function in their uniquely identifiable and strategic manner.
- So to provide such a person the full analysis of their content levels, using per say the Google Analytics network.
- Plus many writers networks also have this statistical data mining options, and by using a cloud control system for all tracking purposes for this data being produced or stored onto their systems.
- This presents the writer a powerful tool, and new age approach to keeping track of their writing potential.
- Now when all this is added to a social networking or pro networking concept behind many of these writing portals, there really is no saying how far your content can go and the digital skies are the limit.
- You can and will get recognized instantly for producing the best quality written material on these networks, but you need to think about quality over quantity.
- Using visual appeal in the means of providing images, video, and art helps a great deal, but your articles must be relevant in all ways that people are seeking for such subject matter today.
Using provocative imagery is how to get noticed, but surely not the only way on the web today.
Online writing guides on Amazon
Exposure and visibility
- Getting noticed online takes time, dedication like no other, long hours for intense users, as well as increased or consistent web traffic.
- As a person that's new to the whole writers guild thing today, they will of course need to improve on their grammar, and usage of the English language and vocabulary skills.
- To see any true potential, its best to try and attend college first, but some child prodigy may be able to come up with worded masterpieces too.
- Mastering use of words as a author requires years of education for the most part, but with online education on the rise a physical college may no longer be the only method.
- Words online are referred to as keywords, and can make or break any authors ability to attract viewers if not set fourth into action correctly.
- Google scans websites for the content volumes as per keyword usage, and penalizes those web locations that over do it all when it comes to excessive repetitive usage. (Yes Google is our boss on the world wide web today, because its the number one search engine)
- The particular aspect of improving on ones grammar, spelling, and vocabulary usage is completely up to that individuals self driven determination to improve on their craft of writing online.
- So learning to write in college essay format, which is generally the preferred method of writing proper English online will help you as an author of the web hugely.
- However this is not the only way to learn how to master your word usage.
- Reading a great deal of books also can help expand ones vocabulary a great deal, but if you don't practice writing enough, then your true writers voice will surely be quieted down to a bare minimum.
- This is generally the case, due to people being turned of when they read grammatical error, poor spelling and the likes.
- Professional writing takes a great deal of practice like anything, and so try your best to perfect your writing skills and never ever give up.
- As long as you continue to work on it all, you shall see progress.
- Using online programs for spell checking and grammar correction can help do the trick as well today.
Part 1 of this helpful article
Video tip for new writers to hubpages
Some awesome articles to learn about writing on hubpages
- How working for hubpages as a content writer today p...
As a hubpages author, if your new here there's load of things to learn, and this article is loaded with hub resources to help you along the way, and also for more seasoned hubbers as well to help them improve in their overall hubbing techniques.
- Experiencing web traffic drops on Hubpages and Beyon...
A hub that was inspired by the reading of a hubpages community forum. Its an honest attempt to try and explain what's really going on behind the scenes, of the whole hub traffic drops many people have been experiencing lately.
- Sharing on Hubpages with fellow hubbers
Hublove is quite important in the hubpages community, and a guy names Brett Tesol, knows all about it judging by his spectacular hub he wrote about sharing on hubpages, and the potential increase in hub traffic as a end result in sharing. This hub is
- Hubpages rules are indeed stringent but for our own ...
One Q&A question that helped to inspire the writing of this article, and it pertains to the strictness of this hubpages network. read more...
- Understanding Hubpages web traffic, article writing ...
Tips on understanding hubpages traffic, and how to improve your hubs overall performance on the web as a whole. This hub also goes into great detail as to how hubbers can better their hubs chances at attracting more viewers who simply enjoy sharing h