Eleven things I REALLY HATE
ELEVEN THINGS I REALLY HATE
This is just a few of the many things that irritates me the list can be updated at any time LOL.
- People that do not keep their word or is unmannerly, you know sometimes you’ll jump on a bus or enter a taxi say good morning and NO ONE answers so you feel really stupid. Then you comfort yourself by saying no wonder the world is in the state it’s in and will never get better. A simple thing as manners is very important because MANNERS MAKETH MAN.
- People that are very intolerable and doesn't realize that when I’m in a bad mood I need them to stay as far as the east is from the west from me. Unless we are really close or you’re my Husband, which at this moment I do not have. I cannot hide when I am moody or snobbish so please get going.
- Do not like to socialize when I am in my ANTI-SOCIAL zone which is pretty often, I think I need to make a yearly calendar warning individuals of my mood swings and notifying them that I am the Queen of anti-socialism at times .Which precisely means 25% of the year I am social and the other 75% I am not, again unless we are pretty close and up tight yeah 100% social alright! I can survive in a world all alone I am a Capricorn and that’s how we operate. I have few friends and choose to keep it that way as too many friends mean too many problems and space invasion.
- I literally hate hearing the word PREGNANT especially when people say it like this “She PREG NUNT” Ugh! While we are on the subject of pregnancy It disgust me to see a pregnant woman wearing short tight clothes or clothes that makes her look like a pregnant fowl. Come on your pregnant you can’t have a big guts and still look or think you’re sexy. Steups! Wear clothes that fit your condition a nice baby doll dress or top etc.
- Sales clerk that follow you around the store as you enter, sometimes they ask can I help you? You respond no thank you I am just having a look if I need you I will call thanks. Yet they still follow you to every lane as though you’re about to smuggle something into your bags. Nothing like that makes me leave the store faster than fast. Geez I don’t need a shopping police!
- People that doesn't know me just raise a conversation it isn't interesting and yet they keep on yapping. My mouth is now shut tight yet I manage to say umm hmmm ummm hmm. These guys don’t get the point that I am yelling so loudly in side shut to hell up, you’re irritating me.
- People that cough or sneeze without putting their hands by their mouths to cover their nasty germs, especially if it’s a dirty mucus cold. YUCK!!
- People that just badge into your bedroom without knocking, oh boy that crap gets me mad, and even though if they manage to knock they don’t wait for you to say you can come on in. E.g. I have this cousin she would just enter and I told her about it a few times. Once I told her you must knock and wait, her response was “buh ah know yer ain’t doing nutting in there” uh huh how are you so sure missy? That’s not the point; the point is your invading my privacy rudely.
- I think people should know when it’s time to cease calling people on their cell phones unless its and emergency or your boyfriend or girlfriend. It literally annoys me when people call me after 10:00 p.m. in the night. HELLO! I am sleeping I don’t live off of charity so I need a rest to wake for my job the next morning. If you have a serious emergency then I cannot help you. That’s the reason why the police, ambulance and fire service is there for CALL THEM.
- People that pings my phone on BBM without sending a message so I’d know why you pinged me. Steups a ping is to be used when someone ignores you or takes long to respond to let them know it’s urgent. Also when you show someone a picture in your phone and they suddenly starts sliding to your other photos. Huh? That’s total FASTNESS my phone isn’t a public album.
- Rude out of timing men that likes to harass or make stupid comments to me on the street or send kisses . Hey that’s not acceptable if you are a pervert don’t bring it by me GRRR!! You know those that cannot just say good morning? They must add good morning baby, lover or darling. I am neither or to you so PLEASE for crying out loud sake get with the program “NOT INTERESTED”
Written by: ~ © Joanna Chandler 2014