- Books, Literature, and Writing»
- Magazines, Newspapers & Letters
10 Benefits of Journaling
Journaling is regularly writing down thoughts and experiences. It could be about daily events, reflections on something that happened, writing to find ideas about something or anything else. I personally find journaling therapeutic and share below:
•*¨*•✩✬ 10 Benefits of Journaling
- Journaling can bring out the creative writer in you.
- Releases pent-up thoughts and emotions you may have.
- Helps you to remember events. You will be able to recall and reconstruct them. People who go through traumatic events, which they can’t remember are sometimes advised to journal.
- It can soothe any troubled memories you have and heal past relationships.
5. It’s a good way of recording the past. They say “the faintest ink is better than the sharpest memory.”
6. Journaling can be therapeutic. Helps you feel better about yourself.
7. You can actually read your mind through what you write, as it will reveal the depth of who you are.
8. It can be a fun and playful activity.
9. Allows you freedom of expression. You can write whatever you want.
10. It can help make decisions easier.
Happy Journaling. ٩(•̮̮̃•̃)۶