10 Funny Ways to be Unproductive on a Rainy Day (Or a Snowy Day!)
I know that everyone and their mother have found themselves bored on a rainy day. You want to be productive, but you say, "What's the use? I deserve to be able to sit around once in a while." So to help you out, I came up with a list of crazy unproductive things you can do in order to kill time. This way, you can be just as unproductive as me.
NOTE: Now obviously, I don't recommend doing the majority of things on my list, some come with consequences. This article is intended for entertainment purposes only.
The Top 10
- Google Yourself - It's just one of those things that everyone has to try. You never know what you're going to find. Maybe you'll find a super embarrassing picture of yourself. Maybe you'll learn something new about yourself that you didn't know. The possibilities are endless.
- Make Funny Faces in the Mirror - Remember when your parents used to tell you, 'Don't make funny faces because your face will get stuck like that'? Prove 'em wrong. Raise that eyebrow, make a stupid smile, laugh at yourself and shake your head in shame. No ones watching.
- Start a Rumor - Who is it that rubs you the wrong way? Perhaps it's your ex-girlfriend's new boyfriend... or the other way around. Call someone and start a rumor. It can be about anything. STDs or cheating, your choice!
- Make a Fake Facebook Profile - Stalk your ex's and enemies in style with a fake Facebook profile. Did someone delete or block you off Facebook? Joke is on them.
- Prank Call your Neighbor - Or better yet, prank call the person in the next room if possible. The best part about this is that you're probably going to be the first person they tell about the prank. You have fun laughing to yourself.
- Scare your Roommate - Or maybe a family member. Hide around the corner and jump out. If you want to get fancy, clear out the fridge, hide inside, and video tape it. Hiding inside closets and cabinets are just as satisfying. Always have a cell phone handy in case they have a heart attack.
- Play World of Warcraft - This is probably the most unproductive thing you can do, period. Guide your elvin warrior through the forest of doom, and be confident that it's more of a waste of time than sitting and doing absolutely nothing.
- Teach yourself how 'Ta Douggie' - Everyone needs to know how to douggie. Hop on Youtube and search Cali Swag District. Go Douggie in the street if it tickles your fancy, just don't get hit by an ice cream truck.
- Youtube 'People getting hurt' - Watch these videos for about 20 minutes and it will be the equivalent to doing 200 sit-ups. Also, try youtube-ing 'people falling', people fall', etc. Trust me it's fun.
- Visit your Local Watering Hole - It's raining, why not get wet? Grab some friends and drown your problems. After all, how bad can it hurt?
Thank you so much for reading, I hope you enjoyed. Obviously I encourage productive rainy days, but I'd love to hear about the unproductive things you do on rainy days. Leave me a comment or at least some feedback!
Don't forget to follow and vote this hub up if you liked it!