15 Extraordinary Quotes, To Define Strong Women
What do women think about other women?
When someone asks me to define a woman/ women, who has/ have influenced me, many strong women come to my mind, and I start analysing their special and significant characteristics.
But the first woman, who comes to my mind is, —My Mother.
Before becoming a mother myself, I didn’t even realise, how much I was influenced by her significant characteristics. A symbol of love, warmth, kindness and compassion on one side, whereas a picture of integrity, discipline, determination, on the other. I believe, that includes most of the good qualities of the women.
Yes, each one of us has a role model, in the form of a woman, in our lives. She could be your mother, sister, wife, daughter, daughter-in-law, a spiritual guru, your neighbour, a social worker, a leader, a working professional or anyone.
Women have exemplary qualities, and there is no doubt about that.
That is not to say, that women do not have, not so good qualities. They do have, because they are after all humans, and not God. But, today we are discussing only the positive qualities of women, to celebrate The International Women’s Day. Right?
15 Extraordinary Quotes To Define Strong Women
- ’Each time a woman stands up for herself, she stands up for all women.’ —Maya Angelou.
- ’The World needs strong women, who will lift and build others, who will love and be loved. Women who live bravely, both tender and fierce, woman of indomitable will.’—Amy Tunney.
- ’Women are the real architects of the society.’ —Harriet Beecher Stowe
- ’Being a woman should be your Supreme achievement, and not your deepest fear. Celebrate womanhood, fuel yourself with self confidence, and let that fuel empower you to soar towards your dreams.’—Mani Mukhija.
- ’Strong women are often misperceived , as cold and mean. Simply because they refuse to be disrespected, mistreated, or taken for granted.’
- ’One of the best things that happened to me is, that I am a woman. That’s the way all females should feel.’—-Marilyn Monroe
- ‘A woman is unstoppable, after she realises, she deserves better.’
- ’Be the kind of woman, who fixes another woman’s crown, without telling the World, it was crooked.’
- ’You can break down a woman temporarily, but a Real woman will always pick up the pieces, rebuild herself and come back stronger than ever.’
- ’Do not live someone else’s life and someone else’s idea of what womanhood is. Womanhood is you.’—Viola Davis
- ’Feminism isn’t about making women strong. Women are already strong. It’s about changing the way the World perceives that strength.’—G. D. Anderson.
- ’Behind every successful woman is a tribe of other successful women, who have her back.’
- ’There’s something about a woman with a loud mind, that sits in silence, smiling, knowing she can crush you with the truth.—R. G. Moon
- ’’I am not a difficult woman at all. I am simply a strong woman and know my worth.’
- ’A strong woman builds her own World. She is one who is wise enough to know that it will attract the man she will gladly share it with.‘
Have you been inspired and influenced by—
This content is accurate and true to the best of the author’s knowledge and is not meant to substitute for formal and individualized advice from a qualified professional.
© 2020 Chitrangada Sharan