- Books, Literature, and Writing»
- Poems & Poetry
20 Of The Most Inspirational Quotes Ever
Words have an amazing way of motivating and moving people who are hard time. These quotes are but a mere fraction of great inspirational words that have been spoken over the years.
Everyone feels down sometimes, and everyone at one point or another has felt lost, confused and even scared. At point I'm sure you have found yourself asking "Why me?", "Why is this happening to me?", "How do I go on?". Many times all you need to soothe your troubled thoughts are words of inspiration.
Inspirational quotes can offer guidance and understanding when one feels uneasy in life.
In no particular order.
- “Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.” - Arnold Schwarzenegger
- “It takes courage to grow up and turn out to be who you really are.” - E.E. Cummings
- “It’s not about time, it’s about choices. How are you spending your choices?” - Beverly Adamo
- “The quality of a person’s life is in direct proportion to their commitment to excellence, regardless of their chosen field of endeavor.” - Vince Lombardi
- “Success…seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don’t quit.” - Conrad Hilton
“Believe you can and you're halfway there” - Theodore Roosevelt
I hated every minute of training, but I said, “Don’t quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.” - Muhammad Ali
“Try not to become a man of success but rather try to become a man of value.” - Albert Einstein
“Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever.” - Lance Armstrong
“I’ve learned that no matter what happens, or how bad it seems today, life does go on, and it will be better tomorrow.” - Maya Angelou
- “Hold yourself responsible for a higher standard than anybody else expects of you. Never excuse yourself. Never pity yourself. Be a hard master to yourself – and be lenient to everybody else.” - Henry Ward Beecher
- “There is no man living that can not do more than he thinks he can.” - Henry Ford
- “The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.” - Socrates
- “Don’t go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first.” - Mark Twain
- “That which doesn’t kill us makes us stronger.” - Friedrich Nietzsche
- “By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.” - Confucius
“If there is no struggle, there is no progress.” - Frederick Douglas
- “Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.” - Mahatma Gandhi
- “Life is 10% what happens to us and 90% how we react to it.” - Dennis P. Kimbro
- “In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: It goes on.” - Robert Frost
Words of inspiration can come from anyone. They can come from a coach, a teacher, a family member, a friend, anyone, even from yourself.