50 Awesome, Inspirational, Motivational And Uplifting Quotes
Related hub by Chitrangada Sharan
- How To Develop Inner Strength And Self Belief:Key To...
Whenever something unfavorable happens, we blame destiny, Why me only? But it happens to others too. It is Your Self Belief and Inner Strength which helps you cope with the trials, challenges of Life.
© Chitrangada Sharan April, 2014
All Rights Reserved.
Quite often I observe, people posting Inspirational quotes on Facebook, Google+ and other social media sites. I find them really inspiring and motivating. Sometimes they appear just at the right moment, when you are really in need of that positive and friendly boost.
There are times when we are in a pensive mood. There are several moments of despair, unhappiness and irritation. Life is like that --While there are some favorable times; there can be not so favorable times as well.
One needs someone to provide emotional support to you. Few words of Inspiration to boost you up, to make you cheerful and face the facts of life.
Life is not a bed of Roses. Most of the times, things do not turn out as you may have planned them. In such a situation these encouraging words work as a catalyst and you are again ready to face the sweet-sour situations of life.
Words that inspire: Inspirational Quotes
Here is a collection of some of the quotes, which I found truly inspiring.
- An optimist counts his blessings---A pessimist discounts his.
- Look at the postage stamp. Its usefulness consists in sticking to one thing till it reaches there.
- The winds and waves are always on the side of the navigators.
- Few people have the strength to honor other' s success without envy.
- Be a 'Creator'---not a creature of your circumstances.
- Courage is something, you should never lose. Because courage is something you can always choose.
- If you think you can win, you can win. Faith is necessary for victory.
- Be pleasant until ten o'clock in the morning. The rest of the day will take care of itself.
- The finest steel has to go through the hottest fire.
- Pray for courage, when in distress.
- We learn more from errors than from virtues.
- Physical bravery is an animal instinct. Moral bravery is the higher and truer courage.
- Fear is always a feeling to be rejected. Because what you fear is just the thing that is likely to come.
- The man who holds the ladder at the bottom is of more service than the man at the top.
- There is no defeat except from within---.
- Accept things with which, fate binds you. Love the people with whom fate brings you together. But do so with all your heart.
- Most important thing is not winning in Games but taking part.
- Life is not only conquering but fighting well and spirited.
- Peace of mind is that condition, in which you have learnt to accept even the worst.
- Progress is to live one's life with the window of the soul open to new thoughts, new ideas and new aspirations.
'A truly great person always has the simplicity of a child!'
21. Hope is the pillar that holds up the world.
22. Destiny leads the willing but drags the unwilling.
23.Think Win--Win--, and you may Win.
24.Worry is today's mouse, eating tomorrow's cheese.
25. A wise person will create more opportunities than he finds.
26.By being always pleasant and smiling, takes you nearer to God, nearer than any prayer can.
27. Be bold, but honest and mighty powers will come to your aid.
28. Nothing can stop a person with right mental attitude from achieving the goal; nothing can help a person with wrong mental attitude.
29. Patience and Perseverance overcome mountains.
30. Despair doubles our strength.
31. Pray as if everything depends on God; and work as if everything depends upon you.
32. Prayer does not change God. It changes us.
33. The key to everything is patience. You get the chicken by hatching the egg, not by smashing it.
34.First learn to be a good servant and then you will be a good master.
35. Be responsible and concerned with actions only and never with its results.
36. Good people are good because they have come to wisdom through facing failures in life.
37. When things get rough, remember its the rubbing that brings out the shine.
38. Without forgiveness life is governed by endless cycle of resentment and retaliation.
39. The gem cannot be polished without friction. Nor a person perfected without trials.
40. The feeble tremble before opinion, the foolish defy it, the wise judge it, the skillful direct it.
'Prayer changes things by changing people!'
41. With common sense, you are in the pink; Its not so common as you think.
42.When it is dark, do not curse the darkness; just light your candle.
43. You can not learn anything by doing it right.
44. Substitute your worry with your work and see the miracle happen.
45.Today' s mighty tree is just yesterday's little nut that held its ground.
46. Drop of rain makes a hole in the stone, not by violence, but by oft falling.
47. We can not direct the wind, but we can definitely adjust the sails.
48. Only one principle will give you courage that no evil lasts forever nor indeed very long.
49. Destiny is not a chance; it is a matter of choice; it is not a thing to wait for; it is a thing to be achieved.
50. Patience is a virtue; Virtue is a grace. Both put together, make a pretty face.
Who is your source of Inspiration?
In fact there are so many more Inspirational quotes, words of wisdom, which are truly inspiring, uplifting and encouraging. This is just a small collection of those which have been shared by friends and I find them very motivating.
Believe me they will inspire in sad moments, as well as glad moments.
" There is nothing so precious as firm determination.
Fate and opportunity bows to those who stand by it."
© Chitrangada Sharan 23rd April, 2014
All Rights Reserved.
PROTECTED: PLEASE DO NOT COPY!
Enjoy this video, source: You tube
Positive thinking, source: You tube
Other Related Hubs By Chitrangada Sharan
- Motivation : Important For Success Of Children, Role...
Who doesn't need a little motivation! Parents and teachers of young kids have a great role in tracing the path for a child's success in academics etc., by providing them the much needed 'Motivation'.
- Oh My Precious Life, Oh Dear! Please Move A Little S...
Life is not always certain. Act now, perform duties, fulfill desires, make amends with relationships as towards the end of your life, you may look back and realize that there was a lot you could do.
- There Is No End To Desires: The Key To Happiness Is ...
A small girl taught an important lesson of life to me. Even if you have one house, one car, many dresses you want more! Why? Because there is no end to desires. Satisfaction is the key to happiness!
- Appreciate What You Have~~~ Do Not Regret What You D...
Last night, I had a conversation with 'God' in my dream. I asked him questions about problems of life.'He' advised me to appreciate'Life' , count what I have; not to complain about, what I don't have.
- So You Thought Money Can Buy Everything-- Think Agai...
When we reach a certain age like mine, we realize that the whole life has been spent upon earning money and spending even more money than we have earned. Can money buy love, happiness, health, peace
© 2014 Chitrangada Sharan