- Books, Literature, and Writing»
- Poems & Poetry
A Few Haikus
1. After I knocked over the picture frame, I watched as the glass shattered.
2. Falling into step with the best of the music, I can’t help but smile.
3. The left lane ends soon, and I fear the yellow Honda won’t merge in time.
4. Hearing the limb scratch across the window makes me hate my cubicle.
5. The tarnished knobs of the old record player hum as I polish them.
Summer sun above
Smothering our sins like hell
Warning of our fate
Dancing in the rain
Puddles of springtime laughter
Reflections of joy
Dirty rug on dirty floor