- Books, Literature, and Writing»
- Commercial & Creative Writing»
- Creative Writing»
- Humor Writing
Another fifty things real men don't do.
This Is Just For fun
I was hub hopping and found the greatest hub called "50 Things real Men Don't Do"
By fellow Hubber Sunshine625
I enjoyed it so much I had to do a follow up.
I took the advise of Sunshine625 from the first hub. i asked my friends and family for ideas .
Then looked at the first hub, and tried real hard not to repeat any.
Here They Are
- Act macho. If you are a real man, you have no need to prove it
- Teach their boys to sit down and pee.
- Don't fight , unless it is the only possible way to protect them self's
- Wear socks that don't come over the ankle.
- Watch Lifetime movie network.
- Show off
- kill animals they are not going to eat.
- Are not ashamed to say I love you to a spouse or kids in public.
- Drive a powder blue Prius.
- Watch the movie "Urban Cowboy"
- wear bicycle shorts . To ride a exercise bike at the gym.
- Ever miss a star wars movie.
- Turn off C.S.I. for a reality show.
- Hate any one because of their race.
- Play with dolls." even the blow up kind"
- Watch Desperate house wives.
- Drive cars small enough to fit in a pickup truck.
- Use the"I was drunk" excuse.
- Buy their wives a vacuum for Christmas.
- Drive drunk.
- Ride a girls bike.
- When their spouse asks to go some place they have not been in a long time . Real men don't say how about the laundry room.
- Invite guy friends over to watch " An officer and a gentleman "
- watch" My little pony"
- Paint their house pink
- refuse to shovel the side walk for an elderly neighbor.
- own a Chihuahua
- Force their kids into sports they do not want to play.
- Drink any thing with Crème de menthe.
- Scream on amusement park rides.
- Scream in haunted houses.
- Park a car in two spaces
- Not return borrowed tools .
- wear fanny packs.
- wear skinny jeans
- Brag about the size of private parts.
- Wear a girdle
- Use spray on hair.
- Cry when Goose dies in "Top gun"
- Stare at other women in front of their wife.
- Read instructions before building something.
- Wear short shorts.
- Wear socks with Crocs.
- Eat peanut butter and banana sandwiches.
- Force help on other men who don't want help.
- Give up on what they know is right.
- Cut their hair like Justin Bieber .
- Watch "the bachelor"
- forget their anniversary.
- Eat pizza with a fork.