- Books, Literature, and Writing
Artifical Intelligence or Ten Ways Not to Communicate with Other Human Beings
Do You Use Artifical Intelligence Rather than Actual Thinking When Communicating?
These are ten things that people often pass off as legitimate communication but are actually artificially made to order facsimiles of real communication. You should try to avoid doing these things. Try to use real thought behind what you say and think, rather than using artificial intelligence like many humans do today.
1. Memorizing catchy phrases and comebacks that state nothing about your opinion, and are a generalized answer that takes no side or thought to produce.
2. Using words that you do not know the meaning of and you also do not know how to spell.
3. Coping or copying the words or opinions of someone and claiming they are your own, rather than giving credit to the person and explaining how your opinion is similar to theirs.
4. Claiming to be part of a group or organization without knowing what they believe in or stand for, and using name dropping of their group to support your ideas publicly.
5, Having no idea how to pronounce the name of a person that you are quoting or paraphrasing when giving an opinion, for or against that person and their opinion.
6. Using words in ways that are counter to their grammatically correct usage, for example the organs in your body do not remain in their positions throughout the body due to 'organization'...or an organ donor is not what you call someone who donates a pipe organ to your church.
7. Coping or copying a incorrectly used word and continuing to use it incorrectly.
8. Making up words for things that you are trying to describe, rather than find out the correct way to say what you mean.
9. Speaking English does not mean your understand what good English is, and that goes for all other languages you do not speak fluently. Speaking English also only means you know some of the language verbally, it says nothing about how you can read or write the language in question.
10. Thinking that your native language is the only language worth knowing or speaking, is not only ignorant, it also is a kind of ignorance that is spread to others by saying it.
And one final note : Stupidity is a virus, it is spread from one person to another by continuing to act and communicate stupidly. Keep this in mind when talking to other human being.