- Books, Literature, and Writing»
- Commercial & Creative Writing
Babies Are Living Angels
It's not hard to come to the conclusion that babies are angels from heaven. They come to us so innocent and dependent that even the hardest of hearts can't help but feel that love and protectiveness rise in them.
Babies can dramatically change your life. You go from living for yourself, satisfying your wants and dreams, to all of the sudden, finding you putting yourself on the back shelf. Babies in their special way become the center of your life. Believe me you will never be the same.
Thinking along these lines made me look back at the time period when I was having my own babies. It was a time I would not change for anything. Yes, they are hard work, but who begrudges all that work when you are taking care of an angel.
- A baby is an angel whose wings decrease as his legs increase. - Author Unknown
- Getting a burp out of your little thing is probably the greatest satisfaction I've come across. It's truly one of life's most satisfying moments. - Brad Pitt
- I think, at a child's birth, if a mother could ask a fairy godmother to endow it with the most useful gift, that gift would be curiosity. - Eleanor Roosevelt
- In the sheltered simplicity of the first days after a baby is born, one sees again the magical closed circle, the miraculous sense of two people existing only for each other, the tranquil sky reflected on the face of the mother nursing her child. - Anne Morrow Lindbergh
- A baby changes your dinner party conversation from politics to poops. - Maurice Johnston
- . . The smile that flickers on baby's lips when he sleeps- does anybody know where it was borne? Yes, there is a rumor that a young pale beam of a crescent moon touched the edge of a vanishing autumn cloud, and there the smile was first born . - Rabindranath Tagore
- When babies look beyond you and giggle, maybe they're seeing angels. - Eileen Elias Freeman
- A baby is God's opinion that the world should go on. - Author Unknown
- Never will a time come when the most marvelous recent invention is as marvelous as a newborn child. - Carl Sandburg
- The heaviest baby on record born was born in Italy in 1955. It weighed 22 lbs, 8 oz.
- An embryos heart starts beating at 3 weeks.
- A baby cannot taste salt until it is 4 months old.
- Nearly all babies are born witrh a pug nose.
- Newborns are more likely to turn their head to the right than the left.
- All babies are born with blue eyes.
- An expectant father gains approximately 14 lbs during partners pregnancy.
- Out of every 10 babies 4 are born with a birthmark.
- Every year more than 4 million babies are born in the US.
- The oldest mother on record is 63 years old.
- Every 3 seconds a baby is born.
- The smallest baby to survive was 8.5 oz at birth.
- Babues have no kneecaps at birth. They develop around 6 months of age.
- Sweden has the lowest birth rate in the world.
- In the first year of life a baby will triple it's weight.
- Over half a million babies are born prematurelly in the US.
- The most common day that babies are born is Tuesday.
- An average baby goes through 7,500 diapers a year.
- Babies prefer a female voice to a male voice.
- Milk Allergy & Dairy Intolerance in Babies, Infants ...
Worried that your baby or infant has a dairy intolerance or milk allergy? Learn how to diagnose milk allergy in babies & the difference between intolerance and a true allergy.
- List of Best Educational Learning Toys for Babies in...
Do babies need toys? My husband doesn't think so. After all, babies can't and don't seem to do much besides eating, sleeping and wetting diapers, do they? Well, of course babies don't need toys the way they need food, love, protection and...
- Best Natural and Organic Hair Care Products for Babi...
Our babies and children are so very precious to us. We may even treat them more special than we treat ourselves, at times. So it makes sense that we also want the best for them: the best food, the best toys, the best clothes, and of course... the...
- Baby Shower Gifts, Quotes and Sayings
A mothers joy begin new life is stirring inside...when a tiny heart beat is heard for the very first time and a playful kick reminds her that she is never alone. - Unknown A new baby is like the beginning of all things-wonder, hope, a dream of...
- Free Cross Stitch Patterns for Babies
One of the nicest things you can do for a new parent or parent-to-be is to give them a give that is personalized by you. Nothing says personal more than a homemade gift or a partially homemade gift. Everytime they look at it or use it they will...