Batman vs. Spiderman: Super Hero Battle
Spidey and The Bat
Super Hero Powers
The following is a list of advantages for each Super Hero. Having different super hero's gave everyone a different role to play.
1. Weapons: Batarangs, Bat-lasso, Bat line, Bat cuffs, Grapple gun, Bat darts, Bat Taser and the Grappling gun just to name a few in the Dark Knight's vast arsenal. Batman only uses weapons when he has to because, after all, he is already a martial arts experts
2. Help from Alfred: Alfred helps many ways including the Bat mobile and the Bat wing. Never underestimate the power of having a helping hand. Alfred is one the few people that Batman could truly trust. I never really got into the batman saga but, boy, my cousins did.
3. Police and Political pull: (Rich Tycoon Bruce Wayne) When Batman needs help he has Police Officers and because he is a rich businessman, he can find out certain inside things before other people. He can easily use his connections at work, that normal people would have trouble did.
4. Martial Arts Skills: His fighting skills are second to none and he has years of Martial Arts experience and training overseas which he has practiced on criminals and street thugs.
5. Intangibles: Bruce Wayne witnessed his parents being murdered which brings constant motivation to the scene. He left the country to perfect the martial arts to aid in his crime fighting. He came back a changed man.
1. Climbs buildings and such with ease like a spider: This is a big advantage for Spidey because he can escape easily or sneak up on his enemy. Being able to stick like glued to buildings, trees, etc. makes Spiderman very hard to catch much less likely to be beaten in a fight.
2. Slings spider web: This web slinging tactic allows Spiderman to swing from nearly anywhere at a pace as fast as a car. Also, he can shoot webs to incapacitate a criminal.
3. Swings from spider webs that he shoots out: Spiderman can use webs as weapons or as a way to move from building to traffic light in mere seconds.
4. Spider Senses: Sneaking up on Spiderman will never happen which is a plus. The added bonus for the Spiderman, is that he can sneak up on you and also sense your physical actions before you do them.
5. Intangibles: Peter Parker saw his uncle murdered which means, vengeance and justice stay on his mind at all times and his since of guilt for letting it happen.
Happy both heroes can work together, in a real time of need.
Spidey and The Bat
view quiz statistics
Who Would Win?
Who would win between Batman and Spiderman?
Spiderman on Blue Ray DVD
Batman vs. Spiderman
Spiderman and Batman stare each other down from 50 feet away and began walking towards another, plotting their next moves and watching each other the whole time. Spiderman spins Batman instantly in a web and swings away to see how the bat will react. React he does with sharp razors popping out of his suit on the gloves. Batman quickly cuts the web lose and spies Spiderman on a billboard. He throws the bat a rang and Spidey evades it and leaps to the ground. The boomerang like toy of Batman's comes back at Spiderman who senses it and moves his head an inch to dodge it. Batman drops dark smoke bombs and disappears from view. Finally the two realize that webs and utility belts can not win the battle.
They both come face to face and began fighting. Batman is winning with his martial arts skills on the ground but, Spidey is slippery. Batman lands a big kick to stun his adversary but, then Spiderman leaps over the Bat and throws him hard to the floor. As the Spider goes for the kill, Batman uses his grappling guns to take them both flying in the air where they continue swinging at each other. Spiderman slings his web and swings free from Batman. As they regroup for more battle Batman looks okay while his opponent is bleeding heavily from his nose and mouth. Spiderman disappears into the sky. Batman rides off in the bat mobile. A close battle that neither man technically won although, I would have to give a slight edge to Batman because, he has more motivation. The intangibles should count for something and the fact that Bruce Wayne witnessed his parents murdered.
Conclusion: Batman and Spiderman rule out each others weapons. Now, on a head on fight to the end. I truly believe that Batman would prevail based on several factors including, experience defeating worse criminals. Batman has more strength and menace in him than Spiderman does. A brutal kick and fist attack would finally leave Spiderman without his mask and covered in blood suffering from severe concussions or worse.
I hope that you will feel free to leave your opinions as to who you think would when and why in the comments box located at the bottom of this page.
Who Would Win Between Spidey and The Bat?
- Best Super Hero Films of All Time
This article documents the best action hero movies of all time. Batman, Spiderman, The Incredible Hulk and Wolverine are described in this hub. Pictures, polls, maps, you tube videos and commentary are listed in this blog as well. Bruce Wayne is the
- Best Thriller Films of All Time
This hub documents some of the best Thriller movies ever including Bone Collector, Seven and A Time To Kill. Photos, Polls, maps, you Tube Movie Trailers and commentary are also listed in this movie review article along with other facts and informati
- Best Animated Movies of All Time
This article describes the top animated movies of all time including The Lion King, Aladdin and Bugs Life. Pictures, maps, polls, you tube clips and commentary are documented in this hub as well as other facts and information about these Animated cla
- Best Disney Movies of All Time
This movie hub documents ten of the best Disney films ever made. National Treasure, Toy Story, Finding Nemo and The Mighty Ducks are featured in this blog along with videos, commentary and pictures.
- Best Science Fiction Films of All Time
This hub documents the top Science Fiction Movies ever made. Total Recall, The Predator, E.T. and Aliens are featured in this movie article. Pictures, polls, maps, a quiz, you tube clips and commentary are listed in this blog as well as other facts a
List of Batman and Spiderman's Top 5 Adversaries
Batman's Main Adversaries:
1. The Joker
3. Two Face
4. The Riddler
5. The Penguin
Spiderman's Main Adversaries:
1. Doctor Octopus
2. Green Goblin
Super Hero Ranking
Batman and Spiderman Fight To The End
© 2013 Buster Johnson