- Books, Literature, and Writing
Benefits of writing
Increase in power of Imagination, Thinking, Creativity, Knowledge by researching in various fields are all the major changes you will see in yourself. Instead of this,
- Writing increases our 'Mind Power'.
- Writing increases our 'Broadness of Thinking'.
- Writing make us to know the World better.
increases our conversational skills and Vocabulary as you move forward in whatever language you write.
- Writing makes us to think about those topics, which we called sometimes as 'Time Waste' & nothing.
- Writing makes us to find out the shortages of our life.
- Writing help us
out our mistakes and also the ways to overcome from them.
When the Human's started their writing journey 1000's of year back, it's been always beneficial rather than any kind of big loss. Today, 'World Wide Web' has given a good platform for writers to publish their article in front of millions of users searching here and there daily.
such as Hub-pages, eHow , Blogger, sqidoo, howtodothings & many other simplified this
platform even more by allowing everyone to openly write anything with an
easy to use tools like WYSIWYG editor while asking any kind of help from their large community via forums or other methods of open discussion. Due to popularity and reputation, articles written on such sites are easily listed in top positions of traffic sources like search engines, directory etc.
Some more writing Benefits:
- Life of many people depends only on writing,
- Writing helps us to add-up some extra income and knowledge to enjoy life,
- Writing has striped out our hidden talent of which we were not even aware about a year ago or at time when we started our writing journey,
- Writing has also regained the future of such personalities of whose future was nearly dead and all the paths were closed.
- It Diversify our area of research.
- It provided us work to get free from harmful thoughts.
There are Various kinds of writings such as Descriptive Writing, Persuasive Writing, narrative writing, Creative Writing (fiction, drama, poetry, autobiographies) and according to target audience or for some meaningful purposes there are Academic writing, Professional Writing, Business writing, Journalism, Article writing (freelance Writers etc.), Non-fiction
book writers, Fiction (novelists etc.) etc...