Best Comic Book Villains of All Time
Bad Boys of Comic Books
A Tribute To Comic Book Villains
Top Ten Comic Book Villains
1. The Joker: The Joker or Jack Napier is Batman's number one nemesis. The Joker was the first villain to have his own comic book aside from appearing in The Batman Comics. The Joker teamed up with other villains such as, Lex Luthor. The Joker has killed many super heroes including, Robin and Bat Girl. The Joker fell into a huge vat of chemicals while evading the law which made him disfigured. It also made him look like a clown.
2. Lex Luthor: Lex Luthor is a criminal genius who is Superman's number one rival. Like the Joker, he has no amazing powers other than his brilliant brain. He started in comics as a mad scientist and he has had conflicts with Superman and Batman among others. His actual name is, Alexander Joseph Luthor. Although, he is portrayed as an evil genius scientist, he is often portrayed as a billionaire businessman who wants to control the world.
3. Bane: Bane was born and raised in prison and he is the only villain to have physically defeated Batman. Bane broke Batman's back and imprisoned him. He is very powerful, and he is smart as well. Bane is a master of disguise, and is a brutal mercenary. Bane was injected with a drug called venom to kill him but, instead it gave him freakish strength. Every twelve hours, he must be injected with the drug or he will suffer badly.
4. Dr. Doom: This brilliant inventor is also a sorcerer who was born to a witch. He has battled with many comic heroes most notably Spider-Man, The Fantastic Four, X-Men and The Punisher. He is covered in a metal protector that is made like a skeleton and he is under a hood which makes him look like the Grim Reaper. His real name is Victor Von Doom and he is an expert with magic and he is ahead of current technology.
5. Venom: This slimy alien take control of its host and he is usually associated with Spider Man. It is undetectable by Spider-Man's Spidey senses. Other than Spider-Man, Venom also took over Eddie Brock, Flash Thompson and others. He has super strength and the skills that allow him to shoot spider webs from all over his body. Venom also took over the villain Otto Octavius and made him very dangerous to all innocent people.
6. Magneto: Magneto is a mutant who can control magnetic fields and he also creates them. He is a villain of the X-Men and at one point, he was actually one of the X-Men. He wishes for mutants to rule the world as he feels mutants are persecuted for their looks. Magneto is a survivor of the horrible Holocaust and he takes out all that pain on humans, who he finds that the world is full of hatred. Magneto is very smart and he is resistant to aging of any kind.
7. Carnage: This guy is a psychopathic killer who actually killed his own grandmother and tried to murder his own mother. His main enemy is Spiderman and he has twice his strength. Also, Carnage has mind controlling abilities which allow him to implant criminal thoughts into people's brains. Cletus Kasady was the real name of Carnage and he was a serial killer without a conscious long before he turned into Carnage.
8. Apocalypse: Apocalypse is one of the arch enemies of the X-Men. He has many powers including the ability to change energy, teleporting abilities, and he is an immortal evil genius. He lives by the creed, "Survival of the Fittest". He was left to fend for himself in his birthplace of Egypt. As a baby and he learned some of life's hard realities fast. Apocalypse is partially responsible for the creation of the villain called Mr. Sinister.
9. Two-Face: Formerly the District Attorney of Gotham City, Harvey Dent. Two Face is a major enemy of Batman and Robin. A mafia Don tossed acid on him during court which made him become insane and turn into Two Face. He flips a coin to decide the fate of those he encounters. Heads you live or tails you die. He goes from trying to fight crime to becoming part of it. In the comic books, Two Face has heated encounters with Batman and Commissioner Gordon.
10. Scare Crow: Scarecrow is one of Batman's most bitter rivals. He is a master chemist and he uses fear toxins to scare people and make them hallucinate. He is also a master fighter who dances around kicking and punching adversaries senseless while they are being tormented by his deadly gases. His real name is Dr. Jonathan Crane and his yellow ring that he wears on his finger helps him to push fear into the minds of the innocent.
* Please feel free to give your opinion on who your favorite comic book villain is in the comments box located at the bottom of this page.
Who is The Best?
Who is the best Comic Book Villain of all time?
You Are DR. DOOMed
Top Comic Book Films (Box Office)
1. The Avengers (2012)
2. The Dark Knight (2008)
3. The Dark Knight Rises (2012)
4. Iron Man 3 (2013)
5. Spider-Man (2002)
6. Spider-Man 2 (2004)
7. Spider-Man 3 (2007)
8. Iron Man (2008)
9. Iron Man 2 (2010)
10. Man of Steel (2013)
Best Comic Book Super Heroes
The Dark Knight's Arch Enemy Hit List
Superman Comic Books
Ultra-Humanite: First Ever Comic Super-Villain
Ultra-Humanite (June 1939) The Ultra-Humanite was the first super villain to ever show up in a comic book. He first appeared in Action Comics Issue Number 13. He was created by pioneers Joe Shuster and Jerry Siegel. He was Superman's first super villain adversary and although he was crippled and somewhat weak physically, his mind was full of absolute brilliance.
Super Hero Hubs!
- Batman Video Games: From First to Last
This video game hub documents the Batman games from Nintendo and Sega to the Playstation and X box. Pictures, polls, you tube video clips and commentary ate featured in this article along with other information about the Batman video game franchise.
- Best Super Hero Films of All Time
This article documents the best action hero movies of all time. Batman, Spiderman, The Incredible Hulk and Wolverine are described in this hub. Pictures, polls, maps, you tube videos and commentary are listed in this blog as well. Bruce Wayne is the
- Batman vs. Spiderman: Super Hero Battle
This Super Hero battle is an opinion on what would occur in a battle between Batman and Spiderman. Spiderman shoots webs and can swing from anywhere. Batman has those wonderful toys and is a brute in one on one combat. Pictures, a quiz, polls, maps,
Ten Best Comic Book Villains
© 2014 Buster Johnson