Book Packaging For Postage
Books come in a wide variety of sizes and shapes.Whereas there is a choice of envelopes, bubble wrap, boxes and wrapping paper for book packaging the best of all is sticky corrugated cardboard. Sticky it may be but it does not stick to the book, DVD or CD which you may intend to pack.
Corrugation not only gives strength to packaging but it also offers protection to the goods which it is bound around. The idea of using a corrugated 'sticky' cardboard is the best idea ever to appear on the book packaging market.
There are a variety of firms which manufacture and sell the product. Usually it will be available in rolls of different sizes or in pre cut sized sheets. Sadly as a product it is very difficult to find it on the high street unless you have an exceptionally good stationer. It is however available on the Internet.
Using Sticky Corrugated Cardboard For Book Packaging
Using sticky corrugated cardboard for book packaging is simplicity in itself.
- Lay out the sheet sticky side facing up
- Place the book or DVD on the sheet
- Using the book as a measure work out how much paper you will need to wrap it right round. Plus add two inches all around including top and bottom.
- Remove the book and cut the paper to size.
- Replace the book in the centre of the cut sheet and fold the two sides of the sticky corrugated cardboard to meet each other and stick them together.
- Crimp down the ends so they stick together too
That's it. The whole process is done in a minute or two and you will have a beautifully packaged book in a neat, safe and secure container.
Using Speedyseal Corrugated Cardboard Packaging
I used sticky corrugated cardboard to post off my whole extensive libary when I sold it through eBay some years ago. I can vouch for it being the best solution to the book packaging problem.