100 Inspirational & Motivational Quote That Can Completely Change Your Mind?
Why Is A Quote So Special?
I think the message is clear, if you take the time to relate to the message someone is trying to tell you. It's like a riddle or parable that people have to read and figure it out. I think we all have the capabilities to transform our lives and help shape and mold someone else's life with our work.
Here is 25 Noticeable Quotes
We all have goals, dreams, and from time-to-time we need some kind of inspiration combined with motivation to complete them.
- When it is obvious that the goals cannot be reached, don't adjust the goals, adjust the action steps.- Confucius
- Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift, that's why it's called the present.- Unknown
- Life is made of millions of moments, but we live only one of these moments at a time. As we begin to change this moment, we begin to change our lives. -Trinidad Hunt
- It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities. - J.K. Rowling
- Too many people overvalue what they are not and undervalue what they are.- Malcolm S. Forbes
- If one dream should fall and break into a thousand pieces, never be afraid to pick one of those pieces up and begin again. - Flava Weedn
- What is the point of being alive if you don't at least try to do something remarkable? - John Green
- Change is inevitable. Growth is optional. - John C. Maxwell
- If you really want something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.- unknown
- Stop saying 'I Wish and start saying 'I Will.' - Unknown
- The minute I stoppe caring what other people thought and started doing what I wanted to do is the minute I finally felt free. - Phil Dunphy
- Insanity is doing the same thing, over and over again, but expecting different results. - Albert Einstein
- You don't have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step. - Martin Luther King, Jr
- Thinking will not overcome fear, but action will. - W. Clement Stone
- Most people who fail in their dream fail not from lack of ability, but from lack of commitment.- Zig Ziglar
- Your current life is the result of your previous choices, if you want something different, begin to choose differently. - Joe Ticho
- A diamond is merely a lump of coal that did well under pressure. - Unknown
- All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them. - Walt Disney
- The secret of success in life is for a man to be ready for his opportunity when it comes. - Benjamin Disraeli
- Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently. - Henry Ford
- Circumstances do not make a man, they reveal him. - James Allen
- Believe in yourself, never give up, and go about your business with passion drive and enthusiasm. - Peter Jones
- People often say that motivation doesn't last. Well, neither does bathing, that's why we recommend it daily. - Zig Ziglar
- The world has the habit of making room for the man whose words and actions show that he knows where he is going. - Napoleon Hill
- If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere. - Frank Clark
Here's the next 50 quotes
Each of these quotes can be helpful to you in someway or another.
26. All things are possible until they are proved impossible and even the impossible may only be so, as of now. - Pearl S. Buck
27. This too shall pass- Proverbs
28. When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place.- Unknown
29. Give whatever you are doing and whoever you are with the gift of your attention. - Jim Rohn
30. What you do every day matters more than what you do once in a while. - Grethchen Rubin
31. The game of life is a game of boomerangs. Our thoughts, deeds and words return to us sooner or later with astounding accuracy. - Florence Scovel Shinn
32. Don't let life discourage you; everyone who got where he is had to begin where he was. - Richard L. Evan
33. There is no such thing as failure. There are only results. - Anthony Robbins
34. Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
35. Remember, happiness doesn't depend upon who you are or what you have, it depends solely upon what you think. - Dale Carnegie
36. Employ your time in improving yourself by other men's writings, so that you shall gain easily what others have labored hard for. - Socrates
37. Remember that everyone you meet is afraid of something, loves something, and has lost something. - Proverbs
38. The key question to keep asking is, are you spending your time on the right things? Because time is all you have.- Randy Pausch
39. Until a person can say deeply and honestly, "I an what I am today because of the choices I made yesterday," that person cannot say, "I choose otherwise." - Stephen Covey
40. Eighty percent of success is showing up. - Woody Allen
41. Happiness is not determined by what's happening around you, but rather what's happening inside you. Most people depend on others to gain happiness, but the truth is, it always comes from within. - Unknown
42. A hundred years from now it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove...but the world may be different because I was important in the life a child. - Forest E. Witcraft
43. Time is more valuable than money. You can get more money, but you cannot get more time. - Jim Rohn
44. I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times. - Bruce Lee
45. The biggest mistake of man is that he thinks he doesn't deserve the good and the bad things from his life. - Paulo Coelho
46. Life is ten percent what happens to me and ninety percent how I react to it. - Charles Swindoll
47. You always do what you want to do. This is true with every act. You may say that you had to do something, or that you were forced to, but actually, whatever you do, you do by choice. Only you have the power to choose for yourself. - W. Clement Stone
48. Each time we face our fear, we gain strength, courage, and confidence in the doing. - Unknown
49. Risks must be taken, because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing. - Leo Buscaglia
50. If you love life, don't waste time, for time is what life is made up of. - Bruce Lee
What Inspirational Or Motivational Quote Speaks To You?
A Combination Of Some More Quotes To Inspired You
One thing for sure if you understand what each quote is trying to tell you than you'll have the strength to surpass anything.
51. Giving into fear doesn't keep you safe, it keeps you from trying, learning, and succeeding. - Joe Tichio
52. Neither failure nor success has the power to change your inner state of being. - Eckhart Tolle
53. A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step. - Lao Tzu
54. Don't be pushed by your problems; be led by your dreams. - Unknown
55. No matter how many mistakes you make or how slow you progress, you are still way ahead of everyone who isn't trying. - Anthony Robbins
56. The greatest wealth is health. - Virgil
57. Two sure ways to fail- Think and never do or do and never think. - Zig Ziglar
58. Being realistic is the most commonly traveled road to mediocrity. - Will Smith
59. Somewhere along the line we stopped believing we could do anything. And if we don't have our dreams, we have nothing. - Charles Farmer
60. Every strike brings me closer to the next home run. - Babe Ruth
61. Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present. - Jim Rohn
62. A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at. - Bruce Lee
63. Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. - Albert Einstein
64. The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking. Don't settle. As with all matters of the heart, you'll know when you find it. - Steve Jobs
65. Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter won't mind. - Dr. Seuss
66. Just do it!- Nike
67. I'd rather regret the things that I have done than the things that I have not done. - Lucille Ball
68. Let others lead small lives, but not you. Let others argue over small things, but not you. Let others cry over small hurts, but not you. Let others leave their future in someone else's hands, but not you. - Jim Rohn
69. Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. - Albert Einstein
70. Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising every time we fail. - Confucius
71. You were born an original. Don't die a copy. - John Mason
72. Everything you want is just outside your comfort zone. - Robert Allen
73. What is now proved was once imagined. - William Blake
74. Live out of your imagination instead of out of your memory. - Les Brown
75. I am an artist at living, my work of art is my life. - D. T. Suzuki
The Final Quotes
If you listen than you'll be better off, when you do. The experts have great wisdom that will help you get through the struggles.
76. Where there is no struggle, there is no strength. - Oprah Winfrey
77. Man's most valuable faculty is his imagination. - Unknown
78. Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap, but by the seeds you plant. - Robert Louis Stevenson
79. Nothing has to happen for me to feel good! I feel good because I'm alive! Life is a gift, and I revel in it. - Anthony Robbins
80. Experience is not what happens to you; it is what you do with what happens to you. - Aldous Huxley
81. Don't let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do. - John Wooden
82. To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not plan, but also believe. - Anatole France
83. Work like you don't need the money, love like your heart has never been broken, and dance like no one is watching. - Aurora Greenway
84. Live your life as an exclamation, not an explanation. - H. Jackson Brown. Jr
85. The world is full of dreamers, there aren't enough who will move ahead and begin to take concrete steps to actualize their vision. - W. Clement Stone
86. Never mistake knowledge for wisdom. One helps you make a living; the other helps you make a life. - Sandra Carey
87. You can only become truly accomplished at something you love. Don't make money your goal. Instead, pursue the things you love doing, and then do them so well that people can't take their eyes off you. - Maya Angelou
88. I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. Twenty-six times I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed. - Michael Jordan
89. Snowflakes are one of natures's most fragile things, but just look at what they can do when they stick together. - Vesta Kelly
90. You never know when a moment and a few sincere words can have an impact on a life. - Zig Ziglar
91. Just don't give up trying to do what you really want to do. Where there is love and inspiration, I don't think you can go wrong. - Ella Fitzgerald
92. Each moment of the year has its own beauty, a picture which was never before and shall never be seen again. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
93. You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream. - C. S. Lewis
94. It is one of the most beautiful compensations of this life that no man can sincerely try to help another without helping himself.- Ralph Waldo Emerson
95. If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it. - Mary Engelbreit
96. Success is doing what you want, when you want, where you want, with whom you want, as much as you want. - Anthony Robbins
97. It was a high counsel that I once heard given to a young person, always do what you a afraid to do. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
98. I have not failed I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. - Thomas A. Edison
99. No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. Never give it. - Eleanor Roosevelt
100. You've got to follow your passion. You've got to figure out what it is you love, who you really are. And have the courage to do that. I believe that the only courage anybody ever needs is the courage to follow your own dreams.
Checkout Some More Articles Right Here!
- The Top 7 Places You Might Want To Take Your Kids To See And Do!If You're Visiting Chicago Or Any Su
I highly recommend these 7 indoor places!!
- If You're Traveling To Chicago And Need Some Help Finding Places To Visit Then Look No Further.
Allow me to be your personal guide in helping you find what you're looking for in this great city, Chicago!
- My Grandmother "The Ultimate Penny Pincher!"
How did she get that name? I think it was because of her saving abilities?
- Mark Your Calendar Each Year For These Annual Events In Chicago.
Chicago's most popular events!
- Where To Find The Right Entertainment In Chicago?
Here Are Some Local Areas That Might Interested You.
- Watch This Short Video Of iFly!!
This video was taken at the Naperville, Illinois location.
- 3 Things You Should Know. If You've Been In An Auto Accident And Were Denied An Auto Claim!
Hopefully these 3 options will help you!
- The Importance Of Teaching My Kids About Being Independent Vs. Dependent!
I'm driven to help them see things in a different way. That's why I chose to teach myself first and then implant the knowledge that I've learnt into them.
- How Can Someone Tell You The Proper Way To Grief?
My Story Is About Losing My Father To Cancer And How Relationships Fell Apart?
- Why I Choose To Join A Gym Or Fitness Center Like Lifetime.
My journey began years old as I try to find the right method to help me lose weight!