Cute Couple Quotes for Him from Her
Cute Couple Quotes
Pinterest, Tumblr and Facebook are the ideal places for all cute couples where they share their cute photos and love lines every day. The following cute couple quotes are the best gift for all cute couples on all social networks, so feel free to share these cute sayings with your boyfriend or girlfriend.
Often times we neglect to pray for our Husbands! It is a wife's duty to always lift her husband up in prayer separate from the prayers you pray together. Pray this prayer putting your husband's name, Lord Teach my husband to praise You in his lowest moments. Train him to exalt your name during the trials and before the victories. Let his faith in you lead him courageously into our own promised land despite fear and doubt. I want to be an excellent wife to my husband, one who consistently brings him honor. You know every one of my weaknesses and how they are impacting my role. Lead me, Lord, to recognize the ungodliness hiding in my will, my expectations, and how I express my emotions. I want to surrender them to You for healing. Show me where I am investing my attention in things that will deteriorate my relationship. Let the power of Your Word transform my motives. Coach me to be a wife who respects her husband in word and deed. Cause Your tenderness, gentleness, kindness, and humility to become my own. Teach me to be a content wife who does not harass her husband with quarrels and fretfulness. Please use me to create a peaceful home for him. Use me to encourage him, bear his burdens, and reflect Your extravagant love for him.
Perfect Couple Quotes
- One of the relationship mistakes singles make is to be emotionally attached to someone before discovering his or her character. Breaking up at this point becomes overwhelming and difficult.
- Some people have a hard time letting go when someone gets the best of them!
- Be sure before you make a commitment.
- If you want a happy and loving relationship that has an admiration and dignity in it then stop searching for your future partner inside a bar.
- Mission Impossible: This is when you try to change your partner to be and act like you. Remember, God made us differently because of the assignment he has for each of us.
- Never say you will love him/her forever when you have another plan or something else on your mind.
- A relationship is all about the balance. Too much or too little communication, either one can be problematic. Each partner has their communication comfort zone and often they are different. Each relationship has its own balance point. Part of the learning curve is finding it.
- Beware the desperation in yourself! Know from whom one's strength comes, and it's not from another person.
- The first and most important quality of long distance relationships of happy couples is that they never crossed the line of blind love.
- Never ever do treat a woman how you want to treat her unless you're married.
- If you want someone to love you, never let them get enough of you.
- Being a good person in your life and helpful for your partner is really important for what to expect in return.
- Never give your word when you cannot keep!
- While searching, do not waste time searching for a perfect lover. Instead, create the perfect love with whoever your heart goes for.
- When we can find happiness in things as they are, rather than how we would like for them to be, we will always be happy.
My prayer for you!
Oh God! From the depth of my heart, I pray for every guy and every lady (especially the ladies that have waited for a long time) who are waiting for you for a life partner. May he or she come in contact with his/her mate and get married this year in God name! AMEN
Hanging your hat where your hands can't reach in relationships is setting up yourself for your better half to get used to that type of lifestyle. When you can no longer afford certain things, some women are going to take their exit wrong when better comes along.
I always say never enter into a relationship trying to find yourself because what you will become is a person molded to suit your partner so if it works out you no longer know who you are without them. I can't stress this enough, stop complaining about being single and begin taking that needed time making you into a person the right man/woman would want to spend the rest of their life with. A pretty face is enough to win some superficial partners but is no longer enough to keep someone with you.What do you need to put in place before you date or marry? Get cracking and stop thinking a time is running away, the right one needs you to also be the right one.
What type of lover you are?
Dating Tips for Cute Couples
- When going on a date, give yourself plenty of time to get ready so that you can feel more relaxed to enjoy that special moment.
- Long drives are the most romantic and adventurous dating ideas. During the drive, you can enjoy the weather and scenery outside. Stop by a restaurant on the way and give your partner an ice-cream treat, which would really make her happy.
- Say your date’s name from time to time in conversation, it’s simple and can have an electric effect.
- Take your date for a ride and try to find the worst traffic possible. If your date complains the whole time then he/she may be a control freak or someone with no patience. This is what you'll see when there's conflict in the relationship.
- Keep the conversation light! Don't talk or ask about old boyfriends, girlfriends’ etc., because it is a date and not a therapy session.
- To really make a date work out successfully, be very patient and don't give false anecdotes about yourself, be very natural.
- If you are not ready to be in a committed relationship, please let your date know straight away so that you do not show out false hopes.
- When you are going on a date, you don't even have to look "hot" just be yourself, and dress what makes you comfortable. And he/she will like just the way you are.
- If you are scared of rejection then you would never be able to approach anyone.
- Never say you are too busy to go on a date with someone. You may be throwing away the chance of meeting a potential partner.
- Being a 100% confidence will help you get through that first date with ease. Never try to pretend or be a show-off.
- If you arrange a date and the person do not turn up, do not worry. This can possibly mean they weren't the one, so keep looking, though.
I felt so much more secure when I had a guy that I could call my backup plan if my relationship didn't work out or even experienced simple conflicts. I heard yesterday that 80% of women keep another man on a string close enough in case their current relationship didn't work. This is one of the main causes of cheating I believe... No man or woman stays on a string unless you're feeding them with something, that's the truth!
Which of the following actions should you take if your partner is unfaithful?
7 Ways to Successfully Survive a Breakup
1) Look forward to opportunity instead of backward.
2) Force yourself to go out with friends as often as possible and reasonable.
3) Stop talking to family about it and talk to one trusted and objective friend.
4) Talk and act as if things are good with exception to rare and brief breakdowns with the trusted friend.
5) Begin making future plans that excite you,
6) Externalize and redirect feelings onto empathy for others instead of self-pity.
7) Stop rehearsing what you should, could or ought to have done and move into the present where you have control of your life.
There is no required grief period. There is a required adjustment period. The quicker you adjust, the better you will feel. Remember, a major part of your life is missing and must be replaced with positive behaviors, thoughts, and emotions. Some people are over a breakup in one week, some never get over a breakup. Success is determined by how quickly we adjust, redirect and replace the emptiness.
You can't reach if you don't remain. Sounds weird right? You can't be a flaky believer and expect to win the battle... Many of us tend to run when the going gets tough not realizing that sticking it out Is where your victory lies! There are too many jumpers in churches, in relationships and even in your career, how can you ever achieve anything great if you won't remain long enough to defeat the devil right where you are. We need to develop a spirit of tenacity, no one must be able to move or even shift us, we move when God directs us and no other time.