- Books, Literature, and Writing»
- Commercial & Creative Writing
Cute Summer Quotes & Captions for Instagram
Cute Summer Captions for Instagram
I love those warm days when there's no school the next day and no practices and its 9:45 pm and I've telling the kids it's time to come on in and put the bikes, bats, balls, gloves, and airsoft guns up and they are saying "just 10 more minutes". I am so glad warm weather is back. Instagram is my favorite social app for sharing my summer fun photos with my friends and family members, you may also pick a cute summer caption for your boyfriend or tag it on a couple picture. These cold months that we have to endure to get to the best time of the year, summer, doesn't have to be wasted time. Let's get up, get moving, and make ourselves the best we desire to be for the coming months.
- I have no choice but to patiently wait for the summer time or, at least, hope that it will come soon.
- I woke up early this morning and realized that you are the greatest and yet the sweetest mistake I've ever made so far. So, if people would tell me that loving summer is wrong don't you worry; I don't want to be right anyway.
- Don't allow frustration to quit or give up on what you know you've been called to do. I can't expect people to have the same passion about my life that I do. Be confident and do what you do and do it well in summer.
- If there are things that I feel like I can't do, I still will try. Giving up comes easy because it isn't earned. Giving up isn't hard because it takes absolutely nothing to achieve it. Don’t give up this summer.
- This is the season to bring forth, a time of harvest, so heed this warning if you have sown seeds of discord, disobedience and confusion you need to get before God, repent and curse those negative seeds at the root.
- I have always loved fairy tales and have always believed in them. The older I get and the more I learn the harder it gets to believe. So every day I try to at least dance and tell one person I love them. Because in this hate filled and the angry world right now it's the little things. I love you summer.
- The sentiments at the last may not always be true, but it's what our hearts sincerely wish was true.
- Positive thinking doesn't necessarily make everything better, but negative thinking never makes anything better.
- We all need to be loved the way we deserve and also love fully so that those we love feel they deserve the love we give away.
- It seems like there are 3 types of people in this world, early birds, who go to sleep early, night owls who sleep late, and summer lovers, who just sleep whenever they can.
- Some people don't know how lucky they really are, we need to learn to be more grateful for what we do have and for having each other.
- Sometimes happiness is as simple as a vending machine giving you two packages of Twix instead of one.
- You can't truly love someone until you've thought about playing with them in summer.
- Life is just like a road trip, there are numerous different ways to get to your destination. But no amount of planning can account for road blocks, traffic accidents, or unexpected needs for a summer break.
- Your goals, great or small, are much more important in the grand scheme of your life than you may think. A life without goals is a life without summer, without growth.
- The greatest thing about meeting new people in the summer: they sometimes show you things you aren’t seen in a while.
- Summer is almost here, Give your heart to a man that touches your soul before he touches your body, he is the one who will never leave you alone and hold onto you till the end of time.
- Be yourself, be motivated, be inspired, be involved, be a happy human being alive, make people envy you and admire you.
- I love that summer moment when she falls asleep on your arm on the couch and you know your arm is about to numb like a mug, but you don't want to move her because she is sleeping like a baby.
- There are some situations you experience in life that just aren't meant to change, they are meant to change you for the better.
- Happy summer to all lovely people and my Facebook friend, this summer determines to do not just your best but better in whatever you do, always, to ensure you excel, succeed and stand out.
- Sometimes you just need a new face or voice to add a better perspective to summer days.
- I just want to live before I die. We all got to go someday, I just want to fall in love in summer, live comfortably, have a family and cherish my loved one's before my time is up.
I don't know what the world has in store for us, but what I do know is that it doesn't matter how much we prepare, our ability to adapt and make do with what is around us is the race that will see endeavors and dreams reach fruition. I often wondered what the most desirable phenomenon on earth was and I realize it’s most probably the summer vacations.
What do you love most about summer?
I Love Summer Because
Summer Captions from Country Songs
- Love is kind, love is trust, love is respect, love means loyalty, love is not supposed to hurt. Don't confuse love with lust.
- If he won't stand by you and support you when you're hurting and broken, does he really deserve to radiate by your smile and joy. Sometimes we need to accept the fact that the one person you can't live without can spend their lifetime without thinking about you.
- Maybe, it’s just a normal tendency that you all of a sudden remember a person and tears roll down your eyes.
- My heart has always loved my love, I never have or will stop loving you or have never or will never leave you. You make my day complete with a sweet, honesty and warm kiss.
- I have put my sensations up in the air because in summer days, people are so real, they don't know what they hate and who they hate, and there are only pairs of hearts on a long beach.