- Books, Literature, and Writing»
- Commercial & Creative Writing»
- Creative Writing»
- Humor Writing
Dysfunctional Facebook Users Plus Funny Pages On Facebook
Facebook, what have you been thinking?
Surely Mark Zuckerberg who started Facebook surely must have known, how much useless and mind numbing content was going to be shared on its pages forever after. Since the site took off, people have been sharing all sorts of unimaginative and counterproductive information with each other. But why is this? Is posting this typo ridden visual senselessness simply an addiction?
Now for some more babbling -
If you are suffering from a Facebook addiction and want some reasons to feel bad about yourself, then you have came to the right place. Whether you want to know what your friends are up to yet have no intention to talk to them, or just want to find some new people to stalk, Facebook has the answer.
Facebook is a great way for us to share with the world what we really don’t like about life. Here are 3 easy steps to becoming one of 'those people'.
- Want to complain about your day? Facebook it!
- Want to publicly shame a partner or someone else you know? Facebook it!
- Want to delete people as if to pose some sort of threat? – Facebook it!
Really, at the end of the day, who doesn’t want to brag about their latest achievements, or what they’ve just managed to cook without burning? - "just made cheese on toast yum =D lol"
Unfortunately, many people out there are self advertising culprits, who publicly display their obsession over bombarding Facebooks pages with complete informality. But on the bright side, something has arisen throughout Facebook and has given every Facebook user an option to be a part of something, shall we say, moderately useful?
Funny Facebook pages are being created left right and center by even the most incompetent people. If the title of the page is spelled correctly, then such a page could attain many ‘likes’ from all over Facebook. The simplicity of a page being liked without the need to fill it with absurd content has certainly softened the impact of any anti-Facebook junk arguments. Never the less, many of these pages are filled with endless Facebook junk.
Such pages often promote a funny phrase that people can choose to associate themselves with. Within these funny pages on Facebook can be found the names of some hilarious public icons such as Chuck Norris, Mr. Bean and Justin Bieber (in no particular order of importance). Other funny pages on Facebook are titled with things like awkward moments and funny things we find ourselves doing. These are sure to distract the attention of those dysfunctional Facebook users for a few seconds at least, and for that we should all be grateful!
Here is a fantastic list of some of the best funny pages on Facebook. Enjoy!
Funny Pages On Facebook
- If Windows 7 was your idea why is Bill gates the richest man alive?
- I was amazed when I saw ipod is the same upside-down.
- Yelling people’s names and then pretending it wasn’t you.
- We now live in a society where pizza gets to your house before the police.
- Last year 4153237 people got married but shouldn’t that be an even number?
- A computer once beat me at chess but it was no match for me at kick boxing.
- Dear Mr. undercover police car I like your 5 extra antennas.
- I’d kill for the download speed the girl on the piracy advert gets.
- Saying random numbers when someone is counting to make them lose count.
- Hey what time is it? Time to get a watch. Time to get a better joke.
- Naming your car and referring to it as a person.
- I just realized immature spells I’m mature.
- University - Working hard 12 hours a day 7 days a week 2 weeks a year.
- THE WALK OF SHAME – when u throw a paper at the garbage can and miss.