E-Sword (esword) modules in Spanish
e-Sword Home Page
The e-Sword program is a free Bible program that allows you to download and add books, Bibles, dictionaries, and commentaries to it's basic interface. You can search these. Note that I am no longer actively working in it as before, but I am adding modules. People have asked, and when people ask and especially when they make donations to me, I will continue to update and make new modules for them.
I now recommend the free Bible program, theWord (see box at top for download links, theword.net). This is a superior program all around in my estimation. Besides the fact that it is much, much more feature rich than e-Sword, the modules that I make are much better. theWord allows inter module linking which e-Sword doesn't. Also, theWord has a great number of fields in the module properties which is needed to keep track and get back to the module creator when there are errors, missing information, copyright problems, etc. Also, theWord can lock the modules from users which is necessary to maintain the integrity of the work, and while this is not seen by you the user as a plus, some people are altering public domain works, and this causes you to doubt if what you got in an e-Sword module is really what that author wrote, or has been edited.
I have a module depository website at eswordlibrary.com where we have about 1000 free modules for you to download. We are posting new modules every week. Some of our titles...
- William Evans - The Great Doctrines of the Bible.
- Alfred Edersheim - Sketches of Jewish Social Life.
- Alfred Edersheim - Life and Times of Jesus the Messiah.
- Cole - Definitions of Doctrine (a 3 volume Bible doctrines book)
- David Cox - Anthology of Prayer
- David Cox - Articles on Eschatology
- David Cox - Should we worship the Mary, the Mother of Jesus?
I am putting my own personal writing on the website also. Please check it out if you are looking for e-Sword modules.
Spanish Sunday School material
I am a pastor and missionary of a local Baptist Church in Mexico City, Mexico. If you would like to download our material, please see our spanish website for Sunday School material.
These are individual classes for intermediate and teen Sunday School classes, and they are very similar to my tracts, but in a different format and with a different purpose. I try to add a cross word puzzle based on the information in that particular Sunday School class.
Note that these are basically 1 sheet of 8.5x11 paper (letter size) that is printed on both sides, and some have teacher's versions that are longer (and more detailed - the puzzles are answered in the teacher's version).
Everything here is free, and you can download the studies or read them online, and then print however many you need each week.
Although this material is free, I have to maintain this website from my personal budget, so any donations would be greatly appreciated. More than a donation, I would like to hear comments from those that use the material about problems, what they see as good, what they would like to see as new studies in the future. These comments are what spur me on to keep making these studies.
Spanish Modules that books are written by David Cox
The link section below has some of my writings in e-Sword module format. I will translate them for you. If you have Spanish speaking friends, recommend them to visit eswordbiblioteca.com to download the free books.
Books by Pastor David Cox
- A Descendency for God - Growing Children for God.
- Marks of a False Prophet or Teacher.
- The Trinity.
- Homiletics - How to preach God's message.
- Hermeneutics - How to properly interpret the Bible.
- Water Baptism - Orientation before water baptism.
- Alcoholism - The Christian's view on drinking.
- The Prosperity Gospel - Understanding what it is.
- Creation versus Evolution - From a Christian/Bible perspective.
- Why we don't support Billy Graham.
- Halloween: Should Christians celebrate it?
- Christmas: Should Christians celebrate it? What is okay, and what is not.
- Principles of Separation.
- The Doctrine of Eternal Punishment.
- Our Economic Responsibilities
- Why we congregate? Much more than attend, we participate.
All of these works are for the Spanish speaking, and they are all free.
If you want to browse our Spanish e-Sword website, please go eswordbiblioteca.com Everything is free there also.