Everything That Has To Do With Inner Peace and Everything That Does Not
Inner peace is something that most people do not understand. Some say it's cowardice, others say it's laziness, and some don't even know what to say about it.
Well in plain terms, it is a state of mind. It comes with a powerful design that people can quickly misunderstand. And that people can misunderstand, has got a lot to do with what inner peace is.
A person with inner peace, or that is practicing it, does not care if people do not understand. You can call this vanity, mean, evil, silly, or whatever, but that is not what inner peace is either.
To all those with no clue as to what inner peace is; I will give you a general idea of everything that inner peace is and is not.
Everything That Is Inner Peace
- Inner peace consists of having complete power over your mind.
- Inner peace is being strong in your decisions and personality.
- Inner peace includes beIng honest about what you want in YOUR life.
- Inner peace is never being pressured to change because of others.
- Inner peace is keeping calm under extreme stress because here you realize stress is blinding
- Inner peace involves keeping terrible things that happen to you in life from controlling you.
- Inner peace is never allowing anything to alter your perception of life.
- Inner peace consists of forgiving and forgetting. And I mean it literally, completely forget them and it.
- Inner peace is gladly being content in your life.
Everything That Is Not Inner Peace
- Showing boldness and facing a violent storm that's pounding a coast by going out to sea screaming, "PEACE!"
- Cave diving for the first time because all rich people do it, or to prove you're not afraid of doing.
- Showing you're tough by punching someone in the face.
- Showing you're not a coward by facing a wildfire with bottled water.
- Thinking about dying all day and being nervous about it all day.
- Looking at all your problems and thinking about fixing them all at once and then getting sad because you can't.
- Being depressed because you can't fix other people's problems.
- Being suicidal because things are not done the way people in your culture do it.
Having peace of mind is not cowardice or avoiding things that demand your attention. Having peace of mind is about being honest with yourself.
Inner peace is not accepting some bad or difficult situation, or being overly passive and content in a life you don't want because you're too lazy or scared to change things.
It is changing things in your life that YOU really WANT to change. True honesty, true courage to be who you want to be, power over mind, and doing all the things you want to do; this is inner peace.