- Books, Literature, and Writing»
- Commercial & Creative Writing
Christian Facebook Status Quotes
Here is a growing list of Christian quotes that can be used on Facebook, Twitter or any other social media site. If you are looking for inspirational quotes, I am sure you will find something that will inspire you. Enjoy the quotes.
- "Satan laughs at our toiling, mocks at our wisdom, but trembles when we pray."
- Becoming a Christian is the work of a moment; being a Christian is the work of a lifetime. - Billy Graham
- The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy. - Martin Luther King Junior
Quotes by Joel Osteen
- "We may get knocked down on the outside, but the key to living in victory is to learn how to get up on the inside."
- "Stop focusing on what you can't do, focus on what God can do."
- "Stop talking about how big your mountains are, and start talking about how big your God is!"
- "If you're alive and breathing, you can still become everything God has created you to be."
- "When you get in agreement with God and believe what He says about you, then what you believe can supersede any problem."
- "At this very moment, God’s working behind the scenes in your life, arranging things in your favor. Stay in faith!"
- "At the start of each new day, remind yourself: I am talented. I am creative. I am greatly favored by God. I am equipped. I am well able. I will see my dreams come to pass."
- Joel Osteen (Daily Readings from Become a Better You: 90 Devotions for Improving Your Life Every Day)
- "God is in complete control. So be a prisoner of hope. Get up each day expecting His favor."
- Joel Osteen (It's Your Time: Activate Your Faith, Achieve Your Dreams, and Increase in God's Favor)
- "Keep a good attitude and do the right thing, even when it's hard. When you do that, God promises your moments of favor are on the way."
- "God doesn’t care what you’re not. He cares who you are. You are His, you come from the Master, and when He adds His extra to your ordinary and His super to your natural, nothing is impossible for you."
Quotes by Myles Munroe
- "Every day sends to the grave obscure men and women whom fear prevented from realizing their true and full potential.
- Myles Munroe (Understanding Your Potential Discovering The Hidden You)
- "You were designed to be distinctive, special, irreplaceable, and unique, so refuse to be normal."
"Live life with all your might; give it all you have. Do it until there is nothing left to do because you have become all you were created to be, done all you were designed to do, and given all you were sent to give. Be satisfied with nothing less than your best."
- Myles Munroe (Maximizing Your Potential)
Quotes by Joyce Meyer
- "There’s no such thing as trust unless you have unanswered questions in your life. If you know everything, there's nothing to trust God for."
- "God doesn't always deliver us "from" things; often He walks us "through" them."
- "Some people are more afraid of doing something wrong than they are enthusiastic to do what is right."
- "Don't take the things God does for you for granted. Celebrate every little thing God does in your life!"
- "Don’t feel like you have to take every suggestion people give you. Not every good idea is a God idea."
- "You don't need everything to be easy; you are anointed by the Holy Spirit for challenges. We are more than conquerors! (Rom. 8:37)"
- "Most people try to give God what they are, but I firmly believe we should also give Him what we are not. He does more with nothing than He does with Something!"
- Joyce Meyer (I Dare You: Embrace Life with Passion)
- "We may feel fear but we do not have to give in to it. We can do whatever we need and want to do, even if we have to "do it afraid." Courage is not the absence of fear; it is action in the presence of fear."
- Joyce Meyer (100 Ways to Simplify Your Life)
- "A lot of people let the past dictate their future. Don't do that! Get past your past. We all have a past, but we all have a future."
- Joyce Meyer (Approval Addiction: Overcoming Your Need to Please Everyone)
- "When you take time with God and listen to His voice, He renews your strength and enables you to handle life."
- No failure, no matter how devastating need be final, because God is always the God of second chances!
Quotes by Bishop T.D. Jakes
- "I want you to find your best self. Success is always intentional. No one who succeeds wakes up one day and asks, “Where am I? How did I get here?” Be purposeful about where God is taking you. He’s intentional about your arrival."
- "The gift, talent or ability God gave you is your key to success. God did not give it to you to be put on display behind a glass showcase. He did not give it to you to waste. Nor did He give it to you for you to hide and deny it out of a false sense of religious humility. God gave you a gift to be poured out, used and invested."
- "God will guide you, but only you can take the first step on the exciting journey known as the rest of your life."
- Bishop T.D. Jakes (Reposition Yourself: Living Life Without Limits)
- "When a man has found that thing which he would do for free, simply for the fulfillment of doing it, he has found his calling."
- Bishop T.D. Jakes (He-Motions: Even Strong Men Struggle)
- "The real test of faith is in facing the silence of being on hold."
- Bishop T.D. Jakes (Insights To Help You Survive: Can You Stand to Be Blessed?)
- "Patience gets a workout when God's answer is no answer."
- Bishop T.D. Jakes (T.D. Jakes Devotional & Journal)
- "He is your Lord; you can trust Him. Failure isn’t losing money; failure is giving up and just holding on because you’re too scared and defeated to go after a good opportunity. So what if you’ve tried and failed, trust me, it isn’t lost. It’s all God’s and He’s going to use it somewhere. Don’t give up and settle for surviving, keep moving boldly forward."
- "Sometimes saying goodbye to certain people, habits or things helps us to transition for God’s divine purpose. For many of us, change is traumatic. Others crave change. To be used for your highest, you must be a forward thinker and plan your life with change in mind."
- "When you find someone who can see your flaws and your underdeveloped character, and love you in spite of it all, you are blessed."
- Bishop T.D. Jakes (Naked and Not Ashamed)
Quotes by Charles Haddon Spurgeon
- "The best leadership is that which is acquired, not that which is sired."
- "Leadership is earned as well as learned."
- "The successful leader is the one who makes the right move at the right moment with the right motive."
- Charles Haddon Spurgeon (Spurgeon on Leadership: Key Insights for Christian Leaders from the Prince of Preachers)
Quotes by Mother Teresa
- "The greatest good is what we do for one another."
- Mother Teresa
- If you judge people you have no time to love them."
- Mother Teresa
- "I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love."
- "Kind words are short & easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless."
Quotes by John Maxwell
- "Taking people to the top is what good leaders do."
- John Maxwell (The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership)
- "When it comes to relationships, everything begins with respect, with the desire to place value on other people."
- John Maxwell (Relationships 101)
Quotes by Stormie Omartian
- "God gave you life, and you are a part of His plan. He created you and you are valued, precious, and priceless to Him. He loves you because He made you and He knows who He made you to be."
-Stormie Omartian (The Prayer That Changes Everything: The Hidden Power of Praising God)
- "It doesn't matter what your situation is at this moment. Wherever you are, God has a path for you that is filled with good things. Draw close to Him and you'll find it."
- Stormie Omartian (Just Enough Light for the Step I'm on: Trusting God in the Tough Times)
Quotes by Dr. Charles Stanley
- "Trusting God sometimes requires us to follow Him when His commands defy human logic."
- "When the Lord calls you to do something, He takes the responsibility to equip and enable you to obey."
- "Second chances encourage us not to give up, even when the whispers of the world around us seem to say the opposite."
- "The Lord’s assuring hand at our shoulder can lead us down the right paths."
- "Faith is the confident conviction that God will do as He promised."
- "A proclivity for sin can ruin your life or drive you to utter dependence on God."
Quotes by John Piper
- If Christ is removed from your heart, a void is created that all the created universe cannot fill. Freedom! Find treasure. Feel joy. Forsake stuff. Matthew 13:44
- I believe in eternal security. God keeps me secure by making me desperate to be kept--through prayer and the fight of faith.
- Grace is God's giving us sovereign joy in God, that triumphs over joy in sin.
- The key to being merciful: Be more amazed that you're forgiven than that you're wronged. Not just convinced, but amazed.
- The millionaire who feels superior to the poor Christian does not grasp that the Christian inherits everything. 1 Cor. 3:21
- God's purpose is to give you peace by being the most glorious person in your life. Luke 2:14
Quotes by Rick Warren
- Think of the worst thing you've ever done. Thank Jesus for paying for that too. See Col. 2:14
- Don't ask God to get you out of your problem. Ask God to use your problem to get junk out of you!
- Those who hurt you in the past can't keep hurting you today without your permission. Stop rehearsing it; release it!
- Anytime you have a loss, play it down & pray it up. Focus on what's left, not what's lost.
- If practice makes perfect, and nobody’s perfect, why practice?
- Life is too short to act on every good idea. Act on God ideas.