Fear : Scaring You Away(Poem)
- On Your First Birthday(Poem)
- A Single Red Rose (Poem)
- My Daughter...My Diva (Poem)
- How I Remember You (Poem)
Poem dedicated to Mother
- You came to my Life (Poem)
- Love of Lifetime (Poem)
- Thank You Brother (Poem)
- GOD :The Master of Masters (Poem)
- It's Love Day (Poem)
- Words :No Longer Needed (Poem)
- Joy ...My Very Soul (Poem)
- My Dear Friend :We'll meet @ Heaven (Poem)
- Emotional Fool (Poem)
- The Break-Up: Keeping Hope Alive (Poem)
- Lost Dream (Poem)
- The Queen of Nothing (Poem)
- Thought of Love (Poem)
I'm falling from sky,
I'm digging myself in the deepest hole,
I'm looking into the darkness,
I'm dying, without the honor of soul..
If you think all these are my fears, then
You are wrong.
Let’s tell you,
What’s going on...
When I knock my house without finding the door,
When she slides slowly from yours,
When I find her cheeks flooded with tears,
When her voice sounds foreign to my ears.
I fear when she fear.
My fear is scaring you away
Living a life without you
And leave me without a thought in this world...
If you left me alone,
I'll be nothing but paralyzed piece of pulp,
Laying right where I fell to the ground.
Don't go anywhere Mom,
I can't live without you.
Love You MAA (Mother).... I'm Nothing without You...
© 2012 M K Paul