Content Writing, Creative Writing, Online Writing For Beginners : Helpful Tips For Getting Started !
The life of the professional writer - like that of any freelance, whether she be a plumber or a podiatrist - is predicated on willpower. Without it there simply wouldn't be any remuneration, period.
Interesting video on Writing tips, source:You tube
How To Start Online Content Writing?
© Chitrangada Sharan,
All Rights Reserved.
- All of us have been beginners earlier. Therefore I presume that most of us will be able to relate to the topic, which I am going to discuss here.
- It is very difficult for new and aspiring writers to understand, exactly how to begin, from where to start.
- Most of the times these beginners do not themselves have a clue about the kind of writing, they want to do or the path they want to follow.
- Perhaps the most difficult thing for them is to understand how to give shape to their brilliant ideas into wonderful writing.
Benefits of Freelance writing, especially in context of Online writing:
## As a Freelance writer, one can earn quite a lot and it is a fascinating vocation, there is no doubt about that.
## At the same time, you can widen your horizons, satisfy your creative desires, earn a lot of personal satisfaction to see your name as a published author.
## Writing is fun, enjoyment and makes you knowledgeable as you are always learning something new.
## There are number of sites on the Internet, where you can start your Freelance career, HubPages being one of the perfect platform to give shape to your creative ideas.
## The greatest plus point of Online Freelance Writing is that you can pursue this along with your regular job and as per your choice of time.
## You satisfy your creative desire to write and even get paid for it and I think this is wonderful.
Useful Hub By Chitrangada Sharan
- 5 Qualities Of A Great Teacher
A Good teacher can inspire, ignite, instill knowledge to his students. Certain qualities make a teacher a Role model. What are they? A tribute to the teachers on The Teacher' s day, to appreciate them.
Do you need special qualities to become a Freelance Writer?
You do not need any special background to become a published writer. Successful writers come from all walks of life. What you need however is:
- Genuine desire to write and express;
- A flair and mastery in the language you wish to write;
- Some creative ideas and imagination;
- Lot of patience and enthusiasm;
- The desire to learn from experience of yourself and of others.
When I started writing Online, I did not have much idea even about computers. Although I was writing as a hobby in my school and college. But slowly I started learning the Online writing and learning is always fun, irrespective of age. One can never feel old, if the mind is active and still learning new things.
Writers Are Made Not Born!
Yes, that' s what I believe!
If you have a flair for words;
If you are interested in reading;
If you are curious to know what's going around;
If you are determined to succeed;
then you can certainly make it.
Writing is a skill, which like all other artistic skills, you can learn and develop with proper instruction and practice.
The more you write, the better you will become.
When you have your first success, it's a wonderful feeling.
Who can forget the thrill of one's first cheque!
With success comes recognition, prestige, satisfaction, self confidence and a renewed faith in one's creative ability.
Do you believe in Niche Writing?
Some Common Points To Be Considered While Submitting Your Writing!
Many Freelancers kick start by writing, substandard material and submit it for publishing.
They may face Rejection, which demoralizes them.
The fundamental points to be taken care of, whenever you write and submit something for publishing, can be summed up as follows:
Remember the 'C'word. The Content should be----
Besides Read and Reread,
Revise and again Revise,
Edit and Re edit,
To Specialize Or Not To Specialize? That is to niche or not to niche?
- One thing always bothers writers, that is which subject or topic, they should focus on while writing. In the initial stages.
- You may take a little time to understand, what exactly is your interest. In other words on which topic you are more comfortable in writing and expressing and that too effectively.
- Sometimes the feedback from fellow writers and readers of your content helps you to discover yourself, that's what I feel.
- But it is definitely better to specialize.
- You will find yourself writing more often and perhaps with more feeling, on topics and subjects, that are of special interest to you.
- It could be Politics, Relationship issues, Environment, Children, Parenting, Entertainment, Household topics, or any other ones.
- The moment you understand your Specialization, you can use this to your advantage.
- People will look forward to what you have to say on that particular subject and your writings will become a 'Must Read' for them.
Do you think formal training in Freelance Writing is required?
To Sum Up:
- An observant eye and a fertile and creative mind, enthusiasm for writing, a willingness to apply yourself to regular, sustained hard work and command over the language are the main prerequisites for being successful in the field of writing.
- The more you write, the easier it becomes.
- Look around yourself, there is a story everywhere. Only thing you have to organize your ideas and pen it down, read, revise, edit and re edit before publishing.
- Last but not the least, be disciplined, have patience and will power and have faith in your ability as a writer.
© Chitrangada Sharan, 18th Feb. 2014
All Rights Reserved.
PROTECTED: PLEASE DO NOT COPY!
Common writing mistakes and how to avoid them, source: You tube
Other Related Hubs By Chitrangada Sharan
- HubPages : An Ideal Platform For Writers, 10 Reasons...
HubPages is an ideal platform for online writing, to hone your writing skills , to interact and learn, to get published and also make some money. The very supportive Community is the back bone of HP.
- The Joy Of Reading Print Books As Compared To e-Book...
While it can't be denied that the traditional print books are less preferred compared to e-books by the tech. savvy people these days, but I do believe that paper books will never disappear completely
- Smart Phones Have Changed Lives: 10 Electronic Devic...
Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Face Time, emails, mobile camera, your favorite music-all this and many more! The world seems to have shrunk in your palms in the form of Smart Phones! Can we turn back!
© 2014 Chitrangada Sharan