Fun Science Questions and Answers
Awkward Science Fair Projects
"There is no such thing as a stupid question"......wanna bet?
I've collected some fun science questions. What makes them interesting is not their intellectual content, but quite the opposite. These are doozies, the big kahunas of scientific obtuseness. I've chosen astronomy to be the particular area of scientific vacuum which we will analyze. I did not make up these science questions.
I have divided the questions into the following three groups:
- Fun Science Questions I had no clue about. These I left for you to answer in the comments.
- Fun Science Questions which other questions answered.
- Fun Science Questions I felt inspired to answer.
Science Questions I had no clue about. These I left for you to answer in the comments.
- Why are the earth and the universe so boring?
- Holy Crap! who are the Pleiadians?!?!?
- Somewhere in this enormous universe, is there a planet where the dead are living and we are the dead?
- What would happen if a bunch of black holes surrounded the solar system like a bunch of 15 year old girls around Bieber?
- What is the largest planet in the world?
- If the sun and moon were not round would humans also not have a round heads?
- Could the moon be turned into a disco ball? (Come on Travolta, we know it's you asking the question).
There you have them. The fun science questions I am assigning to you for an answer. They were simply beyond my comprehension.
A science question answered by two of the other questions
One science question was actually answered by two other questions. I found this to be highly philosophical.
When is the next 'end of the world' programmed for.?
- I heard the world is supposed to end on February 15th, 2030?
- My friend told me the World is gonna end in 2024?
Lets face it. Some day, somebody is going to get this right.
Questions even I was able to answer (My answers are in italics)
- How many moons does the Earth have? How many butts does the earth have?
- What's the name of the planet we are on right now? That could only have been asked by an alien who woke up drunk and couldn't find his spaceship..
- How can I travel to other dimensions? If I knew, you'd be the first person I'd tell.
- What heavenly bodies are found in universe? Well, Marilyn Monroe, Audrey Hepburn,Halle Berry...Get the picture?
- What professions study microwaves? Household Appliances are two aisles over.
- If NASA's voyager crashed on a planet what would happen to its cargo? The aliens would wait 6 weeks for it to be reclaimed then sell it on eBay.
- "Wow. Jupiter and its moons? Are they?" Yes, they are.
- Is space real or fake? Wow, a platonic philosopher
- How come in The Matrix one minute they're in a spaceship and then in the city? It was a movie. They can be wherever they want them to be.
- Is Star Trek technology here with us today? "It was a TV show" (Question answered by William Shatner in the "Trekkie" sketch on SNL).
- Does earth exist in the Star Wars universe? It was a movie.
- Just thought about this...? Not long enough you didn’t.
- What would we feel right now if the earth was to be sucked into a black hole? Panic?
- If I fart now. How long before the methane gas reaches space? Too long
- Have we ever made a star on earth? Congratuations, you win an all expense paid trip to Hollywood.
- What is the answer to 19 across in today's Sun crossword? Oh man, I love crosswords.
- Where can I find a Saturn V rocket engine? I think on eBay, right after the abandoned Voyager stuff.
- can you eat moon rocks? That's POP Rocks, moron
- Which is better, the sun or the moon? Why? are you going to sell the loser on eBay?
I think we found the people who asked all the outrageous science questions you just read through.
And to provide you with yet another chuckle, a video in which students from a highly respected university were asked the question, "What causes the seasons of the year on earth?"These were graduates.....still in caps and gowns.
I hope you had a chuckle at these fun science questions and answers.
Be sure to leave some answers to the science questions in the first group above.