Teacher Quotes That Make You Giggle
Funny teacher quotes and sayings
- I like a teacher that gives you something to take home to think about besides homework. ~ Lily Tomlin
- There are three good reasons to be a teacher - June, July and August. ~ Unknown
- A gifted teacher is as rare as a gifted doctor and makes far less money. ~ Unknown
- By choosing to be a teacher, you have entered an emotionally dangerous profession. ~ Unknown
- Teaching is the greatest act of optimism. ~ Colleen Wilcox
- Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils. ~ Hector Berlioz
- Teachers are the only professionals who have to respond to bells every forty-five minutes and come out fighting. ~ Frank McCourt
- As long as teachers give test there will always be prayer in schools. ~ Unknown
- It is a miracle that curosity survives formal education. ~ Albert Einstein
- Often when I am reading a good book, I stop and thank my teacher. That is, I used to, until she got an unlisted number. ~ Unknown
- Personally I'm always ready to learn, although I do not always like being taught. ~ Winston Churchill
- A self taught man usually has a poor teacher and a worse student. ~ Henny Youngman
- For every person who wants to teach there are approximately thirty people who don't want to learn much. ~ W. C. Stellar
- Children are like cement. Whatever falls on them makes an impression. ~ Dr. Haim Ginott
- The best teacher of children, in brief, is one who is essentially childlike. H. L. Mencken
- Experience is a good teacher, but she sends in terrific bills. ~ Minna Thomas Antrim
Funny Quotes by Teachers
- If you promise not to believe everything your child says happens at school, I'll promise not to believe everything he says happens at home. ~ Anonymous
- I'm a teacher. How's that for super power? ~ Unknown
- They may forget what you day, but they will never forget how you made them feel. ~ Unknown
- Don't set your wit against a child. ~ Johnathan Swift
- Treat your students the way you want to be treated. ~ Unknown
- The only reason I always try to meet and know the parents is because it helps me to forgive their children. ~ Louis Johannot
- All learning begins with the simple phrase: "I don't know". ~ Unknown
- Teaching kids to count is fine, but teaching them to count is best. ~ Bob Talbert
- Challenge of the day: Find something good in everyone. ~ Unknown
- The work can wait while you show the child the rainbow, but the rainbow won't wait while you do the work. ~ Patricia Clafford
Short and Sweet Teacher Quotes and Sayings
- Teaching: Living on the edge of insanity.
- Discover wildlife - Teach school
- Without teachers, life would have no class.
- You can tell if it’s a full moon without ever looking outside.
- 2 teach is 2 touch lives 4 ever.
- Teachers have class.
- If you think education is expensive, try ignorance.
- You have 25 people who accidentally call you Mom/Dad at one time or another.
- You can eat a multi-course meal in under 25 minutes.
- You can't scare me, I'm a teacher.
- Teaching is a work of the heart.Teacher: the child's third parent.
- Teachers make little ones count.
- Teachers Motto: If all else fails, pray for a fire drill.
- I touch the future. I teach.
- If you can read this, thank a teacher.
- Prepare for a Teaching Interview - Land that Teachin...
Get that teaching job of your dreams with these tips and tricks from a teacher who's been there and done that. Learn about portfolios, resume tips and much more.
- Teaching ESL: Creating a Lesson Plan in 4 Steps
A perfect guide for the ESL teacher. This article will outline how to create a lesson plan in 4 easy steps. Follow this guideline when planning a lesson for teaching English as a foreign language.
- Teaching Methods: Randomization Techniques in the Cl...
Randomization techniques and strategies are a great way to keep all of your students focused and engaged in the topics you are covering in class. Randomization techniques in the classroom also improve content retention and classroom camaraderie. Incl
- Teaching Tips for New Teachers
Find tips to help you be the best teacher you can be. The more you know about your students and their background the better you will be able to help them.
This content is accurate and true to the best of the author’s knowledge and is not meant to substitute for formal and individualized advice from a qualified professional.
© 2010 Susan Hazelton