- Books, Literature, and Writing»
- How to Write
What is Grab A Writer?
GrabAWriter.com is a website that brings freelance writers together with clients. The best part about it is it's free!
At GrabaWriter you can:
- ·Write What You Actually Like to Write About
- ·Choose Clients You Actually Want to Work With
- ·Work From Anywhere in The World
- ·Set Your Own Rate
- ·Get Paid for what You Are Worth
- ·Forget about Bidding Wars
- ·Withdraw Earnings at Any Time
How it Works
- First you need to create an account as a writer. This includes your e-mail, a username and a password. It takes about 30 seconds.
- Create your profile. You can include what kind of niche you write in, your rate per 100 words, your turnaround time and your daily word capacity. Make sure your profile has as much information as you can include. The more complete it is, the more likely a client is to choose you.
- Clients can then contact you. You can choose to accept an offer or not after you have viewed all the details of the project.
- If you accept, your timer will start right then and you can start work on the project.
- Once you are done, upload the project and your client will review it
- If it is not acceptable, they have the right to request revisions.
- Once it is approved, you will receive payment and feedback from the client.
- Make sure that you note, there is a 10% project fee that the website keeps. So If your rate is $1/100 words and you write 5000 words, you will earn $50 minus the 10% fee. This means you receive $45.
- The system works like this: The client pays and this money goes into a sort of escrow account also called the project account. Once the job is completed by you and accepted by the client, the funds then go to your account.
- You can be paid via PayPal or Western Union.
- Once you request to withdraw your payment, it will be processed i
- Signup For HubPages
Try HubPages for another online writing website and make money doing something your passionate about.