Grandma and Grandpa Sayings
sentimental sayings about Grandmothers
*A Grandma's heart is a Patchwork of Love.
*A garden of Love grows in a Grandmother's heart
*Grandmother's sprinkle stardust over children's lives. - Anon.
*Grandma serves kisses, counsel and cookies daily. - Anon.
*If you don't believe in angels you haven't met my grandmother. - Anon.
*Grandma's are short on critism and long on love. - Anon.
*Just about the time a woman thinks her work is done, she becomes a grandmother. - Edward H. Dreschanck
*Grandma's are moms with lots of frosting. - Anon.
*Grandmothers are just antique little girls. - Anon.
*When a child is born, so are grandmothers. - Anon.
*There's no place like home, except Gramdma's. - Anon
* Grandma's never run out of hugs or cookies. - Anon
*Grandmother's hold our tiny hand for just a while, but our hearts forever. - Anon.
*A Grandmother is earth's angel. - Anon.
Sentimental sayings about Grandpa
*Grandpas are just antique little boys. - Anon
*A Grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. - Anon.
*I like to walk with Grandpa,
His steps are short like mine.
He doesn't tell me to hurry up
he always takes his time. - Anon
*Grandpa has ears that truly listen, arms that always hold, love that’s never ending and a heart that’s made of gold.
*Grandpa's are dads with lots of frosting. - Anon.
*A boy needs a grandpa
for man-to-man talks
to go hand in hand
on companionable walks. - Anon.
*Grandfathers are for loving and fixing things. - Anon.
*One of the most powerful handclasps is that of a new grandbaby around the finger of a grandfather. - Joy Hargrove
*The best place to be when you are sad is Grandpa's lap. - Anon.
Sentimental sayings about Grandparents
*Grandparents, so easy to operate even a child can do it. - Anon.
*Never have children, only grandchildren. - Gore Vidal
*When grandparents enter the door, discipline flies out the window. - Ogden Nash
*Grandchildren are God's way of compensating us for growing old. - Mary H Waldrip
*A Grandparent is old on the outside but young on the inside. - Anon.
*Sometimes our grandmas and grandpas are like grandangels. - Lexie Saige
Ways to use quotes
1. Print quote out in a nice font and frame it.
2. Order a digital photo album filled with family pictures and intersperse with quotes or sayings.
3. Have your favorite quote made into vinyl lettering and adhere to a mirror or decorative plate.
4. Make your own homemade greeting card.
5. Use a shorter quote to engrave inside a bracelet.
6. Include a quote inside a store bought card or as an inscription inside a book cover.
7. Backstitch a quote on aida cloth and turn it into a wall hanging or little pillow.
8. Paint a quote on a frame and use picture of you and your grandparents.
9. Use quotes to decorate scrapbook pages.
- Craft Ideas For Grandparents
Looking for craft ideas for grandparents? You have come to right place. Picture by picture instructions for making simple bird houses, bird feeders, and a quiz to see how much you really know about backyard birds!
- Five Important Things Grandparents Can Teach Grandch...
A grandparent's role as teacher. One of the most important is that of teacher. Here are 5 important things that grandparents can teach their grandchildren about reading, skills, values, manners and family heritage.
- Background Information about my great grandfather - ...
Background information about my Australian great grandfather Reginald Trevor, who enlisted for WW1 at the age of 24. He fought in many of the well-known battles including Gallipoli and the Battle of Pozieres where he was wounded and suffered shell sh
- Grief--My True Story of the Death of My Grandfather ...
This hub deals with the loss of a loved one for me. Specifically it is about the loss of my grandfather, who I was extremely close with and hope I coped and dealt with the grief from this loss.
- My grandmother...A fine lady
Every one of us is influenced by other people, at some point of time in our lives. It could be some one in the family, community or society who directly or indirectly imbibed certain values in you. This hub is a tribute to my paternal grandmother, wh
- A Tribute to my Grandmother
Aren't grandmas gifts from God, like kids are? The love of a grandma is unique, not the same as the love of a parent. Fortunate are those who get to know the love of a loving grandmother!!