- "Winning isn't everything, but wanting to win is." - Vince Lombardi
- "The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a man's determination." -Tommy Lasorda
- "When my time on Earth is gone, and my activities here are past, I want them to bury me upside down, and my critics can kiss my ass." -Bobby Knight
- "Don't give up. Don't ever give up" -Jimmy V
- "Excellence is not a singular act but a habit. You are what you do repeatedly." - Shaquille O'Neal
- “I’ve worked too hard and too long to let anything stand in the way of my goals. I will not let my teammates down, and I will not let myself down.” -Mia Hamm
- "It's not the size of the dog in the fight, but the size of the fight in the dog!" - Archie Griffin
- "I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed." - Michael Jordan
- "Just play. Have fun. Enjoy the game." - Michael Jordan
- "If winning isn't everything, why do they keep score?" - Michael Jordan
- "Gold medals aren't really made of gold. They're made of sweat, determination, and a hard-to-find alloy called guts." -Dan Gable
- "You can't put a limit on anything. The more you dream, the farther you get." - Michael Phelps
- “Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.” - Dr. Seuss
- “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.” -Marilyn Monroe
- “You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching,
Love like you'll never be hurt,
Sing like there's nobody listening,
And live like it's heaven on earth.” -William W. Purkey
- “You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.” - Mae West
- “In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.” - Robert Frost
- “To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” - Oscar Wilde
- “It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.” -Andre Gide
- “Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.” -Dr. Seuss
- “Who are you to judge the life I live?
I know I'm not perfect
-and I don't live to be-
but before you start pointing fingers...
make sure you hands are clean!” -Bob Marley
- “Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.” - Albert Einstein
- “I'm the one that's got to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way I want to.” - Jimi Hendrix
- "Enjoy the little things" - Unknown
- "Live each day as if it was your last" - Unknown
- "Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye." - H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
- "I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear." -Martin Luther King, Jr.
- "Immature love says: 'I love you because I need you.' Mature love says 'I need you because I love you." -Erich Fromm
- "A flower cannot blossom without sunshine, and man cannot live without love." - Max Muller
- "Hatred paralyzes life; love releases it. Hatred confuses life; love harmonizes it. Hatred darkens life; love illuminates it." - Martin Luther King, Jr.
- "Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired." - Robert Frost
- "I would rather have eyes that cannot see; ears that cannot hear; lips that cannot speak, than a heart that cannot love." - Robert Tizon
- "Love is real, real is love." - John Lennon
- "I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride: I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of loving but this, in which there is no I or you, so intimate that your hand upon my chest is my hand, so intimate that when I fall asleep your eyes close." - Pablo Neruda
- "Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later." - Og Mandino
- "Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy." - Norman Vincent Peale
- "A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others." -Ayn Rand
- "The will to win, the desire to succeed, the urge to reach your full potential... these are the keys that will unlock the door to personal excellence." - Confucius
- "I don't believe you have to be better than everybody else. I believe you have to be better than you ever thought you could be." - Ken Venturi
- I attribute my success to this: I never gave or took any excuse. –Florence Nightingale
- You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take. –Wayne Gretzky
- The past is a ghost, the future a dream. All we ever have is now. –Bill Cosby
- Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover. –Mark Twain
- Every strike brings me closer to the next home run. –Babe Ruth
- You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore. –Christopher Columbus
- Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, you’re right. –Henry Ford
Quotes To Live By
- Talent is given, greatness is earned..
- Don’t let someone else’s opinion of you become your reality.
- Never let a bad day make you feel like you have a bad life.
- Life is not measured by the amount of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
- Never take anything for granted.
- If something is worth doing, it's worth doing right.
- The only thing you'll regret in life are the things you didn't do.
- Seize the moment
- Give 100% at everything you do
- Don't arrive at your grave in a nice, well preserved body. Skid in sideways, beat down, yelling, "Holy shit! What a ride!"
- "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." - Nelson Mandela
- "Never forget the three powerful resources you always have available to you: love, prayer, and forgiveness." - H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
- "Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our Light, not our Darkness, that most frightens us." - Marianne Williamson
- “The trouble with not having a goal is that you can spend your life running up and down the field and never score.” - Bill Copeland
- “All our dreams can come true – if we have the courage to pursue them.” - Walt Disney
- “Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.” - Eleanor Roosevelt
- “If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.” - Milton Berle
- ”It’s not whether you get knocked down, it’s whether you get up.”
Never Give Up
There are two people in life. Those who give up, and those who'll do anything in their power to succeed. At one point or another, life will beat you down to your knees, and it's your choice in whether you're going to let it keep you there, or get back up, and do whatever it takes to accomplish whatever it is you want to do. Everyone is capable of doing something great with their lives, but it's YOU who has to make your life worth living. When you die, do you want to be someone who is forgotten, or someone who people will be talking about 50 years later. Bill Gates didn't become the richest man in the world by sitting on the couch, and Michael Jordan didn't let his failures get in the way of becoming one of the greatest basketball players ever. Remember, YOU CAN DO ANYTHING YOU SET YOUR MIND TO!!!
Want to lose weight? Want to perform better at sports? Want to gain muscle? Or maybe you just want to live a better, healthier life. Since 1993, AdvoCare® has been a world-class nutrition company specializing in health and wellness, weight management, vibrant energy and sports performance. If you want to live a better life, then go on this website and browse through the tons of products Advocare offers to live a better, healthier life. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me or leave a comment! LINK BELOW