How Does The Colour Orange Inspire You?
The orange haze over the the horizon in the evening, at sunset, is difficult to forget.
When I look at this colour, these things come into my mind!
1. The colour of summer
2. A wonderful orange summer drink with a slice of orange on the glass.
3. Summer sunshine and umbrellas on the beach
4. Mixed with white for a beach tee shirt or summer top.
5. Fruit salad with ice cream
6. Orchard of oranges or clementine's, ready for picking
7. Bright orange sails on the ocean
8. Happy colours at the fun fair.
9. Some bright orange and gold summer thin strapped sandals
10. Yellow and orange table cloth and crockery for a summer party at the pool!
What are some flash thoughts that come to mind, when you look at orange?
The freshness and scent of an orange
When I think of warm summer days, I love to add oranges, to everything.
1. When we enjoy a buffet lunch with cold meat and salads, I like to add half rounds of sliced sweet oranges, for decor or to snack on.
2. The grand-kids love eating them cut in quarters during their time swimming and playing round in the garden. Think it is far healthier than orange coloured snacks that have harmful colourants, added to them.
3. When we are trying to cut off some kilos, I will cut oranges in slices and pack them into a tall glass of iced water and then add extra ice for visual attraction. You do not feel you should be having something else if you take time to assemble your sugar free water speciality and make it pleasing to the eyes!
4. Orange juice freshly squeezed is the best and wonderful on hot balmy summer days.
5. Love an orange cake with orange and zest, even in the icing.
6. Oranges make a good base to stick your toothpicks with snack sausages and other delectable treats into.
7. Of course we all know they are packed with Vitamin C. warding off all types of colds, flu and infection. It is said that Vitamin C and E are important to keep our body cells from being invaded by free radicals.
8. Orange slices can be dried to make potpourri or decoration for gift giving too.