How to add domain to Open Litespeed?
What is Open LiteSpeed
How to add domain?
1. Login to LiteSpeed Webserver at your-server-ip:7080 (default port)
2. Configuration -> Listeners -> Add
3. Click to listener that you created at (2) -> Virtual Host Mappings -> Add
4. On Virtual Host Mappings
- Select the virtual hosts that you want to map to this listener.
- If you have not set up the virtual host you want to map, you can skip this step and come back later.
- Enter all the domains that you want this listener to respond to. Use comma "," to separate individual domain.
- You can choose only one virtual host to handle all unspecified domains, put "*" in domains.
Virtual Host: Select virtual host
Domain: Type your domain. Ex: domain.com, www.domain.com
=> Save => Graceful Restart
© 2016 haiyen0576