- Books, Literature, and Writing
Humour - 10 Awkward Moments
In life, we try to be so cool and organised, but there are always a few awkward moments. Such as:
1) Disappearing Acts - That awkward moment when you set something down for one second and it disappears off the face of the earth.
2) Music - That awkward moment when you listen to a song and every single word perfectly describes your situation. You wonder if the artist stalks you.
3) Bless you!! - That awkward moment when you try to hold back a sneeze in a quiet room and end up making an alien noise, that gets everyone's attention.
4) Anger - That awkward moment when you are angry with someone and slam the door, then realized you forgot something, so you have to go back.
5) Spelling - That awkward moment when your tattoo artist doesn't know the difference between: Your and You're.
6) Talking - That awkward moment when your gum decides to fly out of your mouth mid-conversation.
7) Out with friends - That awkward moment when you say to your friends, “Don't look” and of course they all immediately turn around and glare obviously.
8) Hide and Seek - That awkward moment when you put something in a safe place, so you don't forget where it is and then you forget where the safe place is, when you need it. (Always happen with my Credit Cards)
9) Staying overnight with friends and their family - That awkward moment you flush the toilet in the middle of the night and it's the loudest sound in all the universe.
10) Phone Calls - That awkward moment when you ignore someone's phone calls and when they call you from someone else's phone, you answer it.
Thanks for reading. Did I miss any? ٩(•̮̮̃•̃)۶