"I Do Not Want My Ex Back Because..." Quotes
Do you really want your ex back? I can think of so many reasons why I wouldn't want my ex back, and why you shouldn't necessarily want your ex back! Not everyone wants to get back together with their ex, the reality is though, the ending of a relationship can still be painful, even when you want to stay out of the relationship.
But what do you say when your friends ask you if you'd want your ex back? Or how do you actually convince your heart that you don't want them back, after all the history you have together? Here's some ideas!
I don't want my ex back because...
* That relationship really made me realize what I don't want in my life!
* One day I realized almost everything he ever said was a lie.
* I realized I'd do better in life if I concentrated on my non existent career than make him the centre of my universe.
* He was probably cheating on me the entire time! If not, he was planning to.
* Why would I want to be with a person who doesn't love me as much as I love them?
* He was into unusually kinky things that did not interest me.
* He had poor hygiene and refused to brush his teeth or bathe regularly.
* Ex = O V E R * He's an ex for a reason - And I remember that reason!
* I couldn't trust him to walk across the road alone without trying to cheat on me.
* I would rather make out with anyone in the room them give my ex another minute of my time!
* I learned from that relationship - I know what I want - and I want to move forward!
* My life seems more peaceful without him!
* I got bored with his mundane lifestyle.
* He was tethered to his cell phone. I even had to text him when he was in the same house.
* I got tired of him secretly wearing my knickers.
* He always created issues when there were none there.
* I got tired of seeking his permission to hang out with the girls.
* I got sick of him telling me my breasts weren't perky enough.
* I got tired of his emotional baggage. He had a ship load.
* He still keeps in touch with his ex, regularly. And he tried to make me understand how important one on one time was with her.
* I plan on meeting someone better!
* It took me ages to break it off - I'm not getting back in the same situation I was in after all that effort!
* I don't trust him.
* He's sooky like a girl.
* He NEVER listened. Always too busy watching the TV.
* I wasn't attracted too him. He was a really bad kisser.
* I'm feeling free and ready to flirt!
* There's someone else I'm looking forward to meeting.
* He said he could do so much better - And I'm willing to let him go do that.
* The whole relationship was a mistake. That's all I can say.
* I moved on ages ago and don't even think about him! I hardly remember his name!
* Errg... No thank you! That would be degrading myself!
* He cheated on me. Full stop.
* I never really saw a bright future for that relationship.
* I was just filling in time with him, it was never going anywhere.
* I've got other dreams now, which don't involve an ex.
* Bad kisser, bad manners, too many bad habits...
* I never really fell in love with him.
* The more I got to know him, the more I didn't like.
* He was already given enough chances!
* He was too annoying. Too full on, too possessive.
* I get more cuddles from my kitten than I ever did from him.
* I would rather be locked in a cupboard for a year than give my ex another try.
* Once bitten, twice shy.
* He was addicted to porn and I prefer real life action!
* He is married. Not to me.
* He didn't seem capable of a committed relationship.
* He didn't have a clue about love. Nor did he seem to want to learn.
* He only want's me after we've split up.
* He did not understand why I was not comfortable about regular meetings with his female 'friends' which did not include me.
* He stayed up late almost every night cheating on me with avatars!
* He would get drunk and turn into a five year old child.
* I'm over playing games.
* I like being able to decide what to wear on my own, without being scruitinized!
* I like being able to talk to whoever I like without being scrutinized!
* I like being single.
* Now I can choose my own friends!
* The minute I agree to be 'friends' he will ask if I'll sleep with him/her again.
* I don't chace them - I replace them! With someone better.
Still want your ex back?
© 2010 StricktlyDating