- Books, Literature, and Writing
Thank You Notes and Poems for Teachers
I love my teacher
Thank You Poems for Teachers
These are the cute love and appreciation poems and notes for teachers, you can write these teacher poems on your class whiteboard to surprise your teachers or send this poetry on Teachers Day. Teaching is the most respectable profession in the world and this love poem about teachers shows a true respect for all teachers. You can also dedicate this cute poem for your favorite teachers anytime.
A teacher is a passion entirely
She let your name travel with light
You win grades and crystal trophies
She calls your name with pride
Her notes give the fragrance to your mind
She guards the faith and knowledge
She is like a fountain of hope
A true hope for future generations
I live in a world of my teacher presence
In a world of love and joy
She guides my life with dear friends of childhood
Her light of literacy give me courage and hope
Thank You Teacher
You are a teacher,
You made light of hope
The spirit of breath
You hold hot fire
With the voice of love
And love-filled look at
My books on the table and
I feel a passion of success
I am diagnosed with
Teacher love syndrome
A Special Teachers Day Poem
I am thankful for my education... specifically,
To the people that made an effort to teach me the things
I found interest in, as well as the things
I needed to learn in order to survive and provide.
I've been exposed to amazing teachers in my life,
And the most important ones had no idea
They were giving me a lesson half of the time.
From rocking a stage to paying the bills,
That I've encountered throughout my life
They have shaped me into the person I am today... for better or worse,
Whether they meant to or not.
Thanks to my teachers
Let me start by saying I'm thankful for every teacher who has come and gone in my life. Miss Beth - you showed me that marriage at a young age is stupid.
Miss Stacy - you gave me the best gift anyone could ever ask for and gave me probably the best 4 years of my life.
Miss Amanda - you made me realize a lot about myself and what I wanted and needed in life.
Mr. Brown - you made me gets myself together and be a better person.
Miss Christina - you showed me fun again and you made me learn that sometimes it's better to never express things that are bothering you and it's best to keep my mouth shut.
This is in no way blasting any of you; each of you has given me a life lesson somehow someway. There are others I would list, but these teachers are the main ones.
Teachers, teachers, Oh, what fun they bring
All of mine can also sing, sing and sing.
They give us homework and projects too,
So that we are never blue.
Homework is fun when it is almost done.
We have fun until we are done.
We learn the songs they teach us and all of the things ahead of us.
We wish the homework would go away but the please teacher, stay.
I love my school to brighten up my soul.
Poem for teachers
Did you ever try to write a poem for your teacher?
I Love Teaching
When my teachers come to school,
They look fresh and cool.
With stacks of books in hand,
They take us through a magic land.
Their words fall like a sun’s ray,
Who teaches to make us great one day.
They always have a smile on their face,
And allows us to learn at our own pace
They help us to move in our own way,
And teach us to grow day by day.
Teachers can’t always be right,
But, unlike us, they’ll never fight.
Teachers have a special place in my heart,
For teaching is the finest form of art.
A Short Teacher Appreciation Poem
I'm more intrigued by the encourager
I've seen how she
In courage stirs, mixes up the water
You're sure to see dirt
When awareness exists
She stands with a fist
A man is racist
.... She teaches
The clan is here in this...
Hearing this. ...
...We call her collectively
Circles are the shape
She's been here for years
She makes it matter...
Makes it mean...
... More than the mean.
She supports building a team...
We Love how she reaches us...
To each of us...
She’s in each of us...
Thank You Notes For Teachers From Students
Do you know how to write a thank-you note to a teacher? Pick a perfect suiting sample of thank you quote and send it to your teacher.
- A Teacher is someone who helps others to get to the next level and help the person to be ready to progress in life with knowledge. Thank you for being an ideal teacher.
- Change doesn't occur overnight it is a slow process that starts with small choices that you make each and every day of your life just tries and be a better person today than you were yesterday and always strive toward your goals and dreams. I am thankful to my hardworking teacher who makes my dreams true.
- If you’re a lazy person and don’t, at least, give an effort to try and do something productive with your time that will destroy your future. I truly appreciate my superlative teacher who taught me this lesson and I am a successful person now.
- True loyalty has no expiration date to it. Without loyalty how can you ever truly have trust? Without trust and loyalty, there is clearly no respect. Without respect loyalty and trust the love that is shared will always be irrelevant. I gain both trust and loyalty from you, thank you, my ultimate teacher, very much for your real support.