Imagination - It takes you places you've never been
Imagination and Creativity
Imagination, that wonderful little creative ingredient that makes a story come alive. Without imagination all the words in the world will not make a best seller.
It's one of the most important parts of life. It allows you to feel another's pain.
To go to places you've never seen, except in your own mind.
It helps you create a whole other world.
It's that little extra that adds heart to everything you write.
It makes your story seem real.
It's what makes people get lost in your story, it takes them out of their everyday life.
part It's what keeps them reading. Without it you will have a story dry as dust and without a heart. Imagination is what gives it heart.
- All acts preformed in the world begin in imagination. - Barbara Grizzuti Harrison
- Far away in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them, but I can look up and see their beauty, believe in them, and try to follow where they lead. - Louisa May Alcott
- Writing poetry is the hard manual labor of the imagination. - Ishmael Reed
- Imagination disposes of everything; it creates beauty, justice, and happiness, which is everything in this world. - Pascal
- The hardest thing about reality is returning to it after an hour inside your child's mind. - Robert Brault
- Nothing is impossible. With so many people saying it couldn’t be done, all it takes is an imagination. - Michael Phelps
- The imagination is a palette of bright colors. You can use it to touch up memories — or you can use it to paint dreams. - Robert Brault
So how do you help yourself develop your imagination? Well, here's a few tips:
- Start small. Imagine something you know you can obtain or do such as go out to eat or buy a small item you've been wanting.
- Take a small break to sit and people watch. Make up names and little stories about each one in your mind.
- Visualize winning a large amount of money. Imagine what you would do with it. What you would spend it on, what the items would look like, how you would feel obtaining.
- Imagine yourself redecorating your home. What colors would you choose, what style furniture, carpet or wood floor.
- Pretend you are going to write an autobiography. What would you include. Take a trip down memory lane. Remember all of the sounds, smells, taste, pleasures of your childhood.
- Think back to when your mother, years ago was cooking your favorite meal. Think of the enticing aroma, your stomach growling and how you could hardly wait until it was on the table.
- Do one or more of these exercises daily. With practice you will soon be imagining all kinds of things. You'll be amazed at how quickly the mind picks up on this quality.
- Believe that you have it, and you have it. - Latin Proverb
- Imagination is the eye of the soul. - Joseph Joubert
- There is nothing that cannot be achieved by firm imagination. - Japanese proverb
- It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see. - Henry David Thoreau
- I am imagination. I can see what the eyes cannot see. I can hear what the ears cannot hear. I can feel what the heart cannot feel. - Peter Nivio Zarlenga
- How Books Inspire Imagination
As Dr. Seuss once said,“The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you'll go.”
- Best and Funny Einstein Quotes - Creativity, Imagina...
Best and funny Einstein Quotes (part two): 50 Einstein quotes about Imagination, Creativity, Problem Solving, Mathematics, Relativity, Humanity, Tax, Politics, Technology, War and Peace. Albert Einstein quote about himself.
- The Power to create wealth:It's all in your imaginat...
Most of us look on the outside for inspiration in terms of what they desire to create. For anything you desire to create you create form inside out. Wealth creation of financial imagination is no difference to the rule. Your imagination is the first
- Keep Your Inner Child Alive
What is your inner child. I think it's the part of you that can find beauty in the small things. A butterfly, a colorful flower, a blade of grass, a cloud floating by the the clear blue sky. Do you remember lying on the grass, gazing up at the...
- Imagination Quotes and Sayings
Imagination - that wonderful quality that allows you to take