- Books, Literature, and Writing»
- Commercial & Creative Writing
Inspirational Angel Sayings
Inspirational Angel Sayings and Quotes
- For heavenly deeds of kindness, where even angels fear to tread, For giving up your comfort, to others' good instead, for how you mirror God's own heart and countless other things, you've earned the right to own with pride, these special earthly angel wings. ~ Unknown
- How wonderful it must be to speak the language of the angels, with no words for hate and a million words for love! ~ Eileen Elias Freemen
- Office angel, my guardian dear, help me with the workload here...Guide my hands through this paper mess, and help me deal with deadline stress. Amen. ~ Unknown
- Even feel an angel's breath in the gentle breeze? A teardrop in the falling rain? Hear a whisper amongst the rustle of leaves? Or been kissed by a lone snowflake? Nature is an angel's favorite hiding place. ~ Carrie Latat
- May you know the love of the Angels, deep as the ocean, steadfast as the stars. ~ Unknown
- Life is a tapestry: We are the warp; angels, the weft; God, the weaver. Only the Weaver sees the whole design. ~ Eileen Elias Freeman
- Songbirds are Angels that God sent to herald each bright and blessed new day. ~ Unknown
- Silently, one by one, in the infinite meadows of the heaven, blossomed the lovely stars, the forget-me-nots of the angels. ~ Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Children often have imaginary playmates. I suspect that half of them are really their guardian angels. ~ Eileen Elias Freeman
- An angel can illuminate the thought and mind of man by strengthening the power of vision. ~ St Thomas Aquinas
- When angels visit us we do not hear the rustle of wings, nor feel the feathery touch of the breast of a dove; but we know their presence by the love they create in our hearts. ~ Unknown
- This is the highest point of philosophy, to be simple and wise; this is the angelic life. St. John Chrysostom
- Be an angel to someone else whenever you can, as a way of thinking God for the help your angel has given you. ~ Eileen Elias Freeman
- God not only sends special angels into our lives, but sometimes He even sends them back again if we forget to take note the first time! ~ Eileen Elias Freeman
- Angels can unleash hurricanes of healing, release tidal waves of love, move whole mountains of hatred, melt icebergs of jealousy and evaporate oceans of pain. ~ Unknown
- These things I warmly wish for you: Someone to love, some work to do, a bit o' sun, a bit o' cheer, and a guardian angel always near. ~ Irish Blessings
- There is a special angel who wraps us in her wings. She loves us and guides us through life's unexpected things.The magnitude of life is overwhelming. Angels are here to help us take it peace by peace. ~ Levende Waters
- Everyone has an angel, given to us from the start, trust and faith is what we need, to hear them in our heart. ~ Unknown
- When our mortal eyes close on this world for the last time, our angels open our spiritual eyes and escort us personally before the face of God. ~ Eileen Elais Freeman
- It is not known precisely where angels dwell- whether in the air, the void, or the planets. It has not been God's pleasure that we should be informed of their abode. ~ Voltaire
- Tend your relationship with your angel as thought is were a garden, and you will see it bloom. ~ Unknown
- Angels don't have to speak to be heard, be visible to be seen, or be present to be felt. Believe in angels and they will always be near. ~ Unknown
- Angels shine from without because their spirits are lit from within by the light of God. ~ Eileen Elias Freeman
- Whether we are filled with joy or grief, our angels are close to us, speaking to our heart's of God's love. ~ Eileen Elias Freeman
- When someone dies, an angel is there to meet them at the gates of Heaven to let them know that their lives has just begun. ~ Unknown
- Angels appreciate things about you that you thought no one else ever even noticed. ~ Unknown
- Angels knew from the very start that the gifts of love are gifts of the heart. ~ Unknown
- May God grant you always... A sunbeam to warm you, a moonbeam to charm you, a sheltering angel so nothing can harm you. Laughter to cheer you, faithful friends near you. And whenever you pray, Heaven to hear you. ~ Irish Blessings
- For today and tomorrow, through laughter and sorrow, my friend, my angel whose always there, showing your love, showing you care. ~ Unknown
- When we worship God, our angels add their prayers and turn out single voices into hundred-part harmony. ~ Eileen Elias Freeman
- Have you ever seen a flower down, sometimes angels skip around, and in their blissful state of glee, bump into a daisy or sweet pea. ~ Jane Lane Adams
- Where love is concerned an angel will do whatever it takes to get the job done. ~ Unknown
- When you feel lost, pause and look closely around you. Somewhere, somehow, an angel will be waiting to guide you home. ~ Unknown
- Flowers have spoken to me more than I can tell in written words. They are the hieroglyphics of angels, loved by all men for their beauty of the character, though few can decipher even fragments of their meaning. ~ Lydia M. Child
- An angels work is never done...heart mended, seedlings tended, boo boo's kissed, babies, blessed, stardust gathered, puppies lathered. ~ Unknown
- May your neighbors respect you-troubles neglect you-the angels protect you-and heaven accept you. ~ Irish Blessings
- Pay attention to your dreams - God's angels often speak directly to our hearts when we are asleep. ~ Eileen Elias Freeman
- May you always walk with the morning star to guide you, the summer sun on your back, and an angel by your side. ~ Unknown
- Do Guardian Angels Walk Among Us?
Do you wonder why perfect strangers enter your life at the times that they do? Is this a chance encounter or are “guardian angels” sent at specific times to guide and nurture us?
- The Nine Types of Angels
Biblical scholors list nine hierarchy levels and duties for angels. Read about them all - Seraphim, Cherubim, Thrones, Dominions, Virtues, Powers, Principalities, Archangels, and Angels.
- Angels in the Garden - Buy Statues of Angels as Gard...
Angel statues are popular garden ornaments. Whether you are religious or just love angels, an angel statue in your garden add to the peaceful air and gives your garden the feeling of sanctuary. You can buy angels statues here.
- The Littlest Angel by Charles Tazewell Christian Chi...
The Littlest Angel ISBN 0824955757, by Author Charles Tazewell has been in publication continuously for over 60 years, making it one of the most well-known Christmas stories ever published. First published in 1946, it is the story of a young child wh
- Angels in Western Culture - A Short History of Angel...
Angels have been seen and documented by humans since the dawn of civilization. The archtype of communication between mortals and the divine, angels, or angelic type forms exist in almost every religion and culture. Here is a short background of the h