- Books, Literature, and Writing»
- Commercial & Creative Writing
Encouraging Words of Wisdom For Kids
Encouraging Quotes - Words of Wisdom for Kids
Life is all about perspective change, your thought patterns, and your words and you will change your outcome, teach a lesson to your kids from these inspirational words of wisdom quotes. Continue to say life is hard and it will continue to call yourself broke or poor and you will be, continue to worry about what the next person has that they didn't work for and you will always be a life watcher, not a life changer. Find your own strength, develops your own dream and create your own success.
Encouragement Quotes and Encouraging Words!
- You can't expect anyone to be there for you in your time of need, except God! When family & friends fail you, remember that God never will.
- People make up stories and others believe them. But they're just as ignorant as the person who said it. False stories are always going to go around.
- When you have something real make sure to recognize that thing before it's too late, we've all made that mistake.
- You have to go through some challenging even painful things to become more in tune with who you are. It's when you go through these things that your strengths and weaknesses are exposed. Embrace the process and use it to make all parts of you stronger.
- Sometimes you have to go slumming for a minute or two to figure out what you really have and who you really love.
- If you want real love to find you, start looking within yourself and heal from the toxicity of past relationships. Look at how you can evolve and walk in complete liberty.
- Just because a few folks denied you means you have to stop. Not everyone will see your true potential. Keep moving forward, blaze new trails if you have to and God will take care of the rest.
- Don’t be with someone because it’s easy. Be with someone because you love them, even if it’s difficult.
- What is wrong has been wrong? You only have a choice: accept and correct it. The worst is when you try to do damage control and you cause so much damage that you won't ever be able to control.
- I really wish I wasn't so considerate of others! Is it a blessing or curse to have such a big and forgiving heart because it cannot be both if every time you turn around your kindness is being taken for granted!
- Not everyone who professes to care about you has pure motives... Just because you want to genuinely help someone, doesn't mean they won't use it against you.
- Be absolutely certain everything you say is truthful, otherwise, you're either a liar or a hypocrite.
- Don't get caught up on what people say or think about you. You will drive yourself crazy for no reason. Whoever is for you, will be there for you. Don't get caught up in their words.
- You try to build something from the ground up and no one is around to help you build it with you, but as soon it's built and ready for business everybody need a free ticket to get in it.
- You have two choices at all times, give up or keep going one always leads to failure and the other will eventually lead to success.
- It's when I feel the lowest that I reach the highest. The key is not just thinking positive but to actually put action behind the thought.
- The reason why we should never let up in our pursuit is because the minute we become comfortable and or complacent something always sets us back from what we assumed we were ahead of.
- Stay in a place of peace, forget what holding you back focuses on what it takes to get there and see yourself accomplishing it.
- People will drive you as mad as you allow them to. It bothers us because we all seek outside approval and validation. At some point, you have to step outside of what people demand from you and do what’s best for yourself. I am not saying be selfish, but we should be self-fulfilling.
- Things may not always work out the way you plan them too but if you keep an open mind and a true work ethic they'll end up being better than what you hoped for.
- We all have a purpose in life and often times we struggle most when we don't commit wholeheartedly to fulfilling the purpose. Be encouraged and take an educated chance. The greater the risk the greater the reward!
- Sometimes people will try to make you out to be something you're not simply to hide the fact that they're everything they accuse you of being. Don't get discouraged its mind over matter those that mind don’t matter and those that matter don’t mind.
- That moment of clarity you get when you stop adhering to all the distractions and you make a conscious effort to push forward.
- Be encouraged in everything you do it's when you're closest to your goals that you feel furthest away.
- No matter what obstacles you face in this lifetime keep your drive and hold on to your ambition. Surround yourself with uplifting people and positive reading materials.
When you are closest to a breakthrough that you seem to encounter the most adversity, it’s easy to remain positive when everything is going your way but true strength is determined by how well you respond during your weakest moments. There is no shortcut you have to go through it, learn from it and enjoy the journey.
There are total 365 top qualities motivational and encouragement quotes which will help you to step forward and left behind all sorrows, pains, bad relations, breakups and failures.
Words of Wisdom Quotes and Sayings
- One the most difficult obstacles you will ever face in life is knowing that you deserve success because you not only pray for it but work it every day and yet for whatever the reason you still have to wait.
- No dream is meant to be accomplished alone when a person says they don't need anyone it's because they don't have anyone. Behind everything meaningful is strategic planning by a group of people who share the same goals and or visions.
- Despite all the challenges we keep pushing forward. That’s what dreamers do to make the dream become a reality.
- At that point where you realize that what you're called to do is greater than what people may be willing to accept. That's when you separate yourself to accomplish your goals.
- When you've known what you want and where you've wanted to be for quite a while, it's your refusal to settle that often causes you to struggle more than you'd like to. Some things are negotiable, but your ambition should never be.
When I was a kid, all I wanted to be was older. Believe me when I say that the adult life is absolutely nothing like I expected. Sure, I can do whatever I want to whenever I choose to do it, but there are so many strings attached! There are many days that I sit and reminisce, and wish that I was a kid again, but I know that those days are long gone, never to come back. The best advice that I can give to someone younger is to stay in a kid's place and enjoy your youth as long as you can because you have the rest of your life to be grown. Please believe me when I say that it is most definitely real out here.