- Books, Literature, and Writing»
- Poems & Poetry
Inspirational and Beautiful Thoughts to Ponder
Inspirational Thoughts to Ponder
Here is a list of thoughts which are beautiful as well as inspirational to ponder in your daily life. These were received by me from a friend on a daily basis, as thought for the day. I thought sharing these thoughts with others will be great. I have compiled them together for the convenience of my readers. Hope you too will find it enjoyable and as inspirational as I did.
- Create A Peaceful Thought - When your open your eyes in the morning, sit for a moment and appreciate the gift of a new day, create a peaceful thought and enjoy some moments of silence throughout the whole day.
- Anger - Never give way to anger - otherwise in one moment you could burn up the joy that you collected over a long period.
- Automatically Revealed - Anything you keep within you will automatically reveal itself. Therefore, make sure your character is always full of divine virtues. These will be revealed through your eyes, your words and your behaviour and you will be capable of having great influence on others.
- Freedom is a state of mind. Understanding the self is the key to freedom. The more one understands the self, the easier it is to be liberated from the chains of waste and negativity. Freedom is to be uninfluenced and unaffected, to be at peace with the self. Real freedom is to experience the true essence of one's being.
- All human beings have a place inside which is filled with treasures; be still and you will find it.
- Courage - One of the highest forms of courage is the ability to face my own negativity without feeling guilty or bad about myself, and then take responsibility for changing it. To begin this process, I first make contact with my deepest spiritual core. Reflecting on the things I care about mostly gives me a glimpse of my innate goodness. Building on this, God will, if I let Him, gently reveal in me a caring and compassionate nature that can even be described as divine. The courage to let go of unwanted thoughts and feelings will develop when I accept that my higher, divine self is not separate from me, but lies at the very heart of who I am.
- Maintaining a state of inner calmness protects me from becoming a slave to my emotions. It also helps me to keep a cool head when I see others becoming heated or angry. Coolness is not to be distant or uncaring; rather it requires that I develop the deeply caring nature of a peacemaker and serve others in the best possible way.
- Positive Attitude - See and hear every person and every situation with a positive attitude. By thinking that everything is good, everything becomes good. Make the attitude of your mind good and powerful and even something bad will become good.
- Sweetness - is a virtue that searches with patience for the good in every person and situation.
- Even in today's world, beauty and truth can still be found and the first place to start looking is within my own self.
- The great enemy of peace is ego. Ego makes you judge others and think about them in an unkind way. It makes you force others to do what you want. In this way you forget you are a student and that you are here to learn.
- Improving Your Relationships - A sensible person knows it is a waste of time and energy to get angry. Effort will then have to be made to reconstruct that relationship. It is much more useful to breathe deeply, pay attention to your attitude and answer without rushing. In this way, improve and strengthen your relationships with others. Create trust and your mistakes will be forgiven.
- Embrace Change - When you are aware and accept that everything around you is constantly changing, and that you have no control over 99.99% of it, you are able to embrace change like a close friend! Change is a like a river, constantly flowing and moving things around. The river of life is constantly bringing you ideas, people, situations - each one is an opportunity to be enriched or to enrich others, and to learn. Change is the play of the universe as it entertains us in the biggest light and sound show of all time.
A Poem on being a good friend
You can be a doctor and save lives,
a lawyer and defend lives,
a soldier and protect lives,
or simply be YOURSELF
A fabulous friend who touches lives!
A Poem on Life
Life doesn't give you the people you want..........
Instead gives you the ones you need, to teach you,
To hurt you, to love you , and to make you exactly
The way you should be................The BEST!!!
Every morning leave your worries outside the gate…………….
Because that's where they pick up the garbage.