Joel Osteen Quotes
Inspirational and motivation quotes by one of today's leading pastors, Joel Osteen.
Joel Osteen Quotes
- Your destiny is too great, your assignment too important, to have little goals, little dreams, little prayers
- It’s good to get free from addictions, free from anxiety, and free from depression, but one of the greatest freedoms is to get free from controlling people.
- Live with the attitude, not how can I get blessed, but who can I be a blessing to.
- To fulfill your destiny, stay true to your heart. Don't let anyone squeeze you into a mold.
- Don’t talk about the way you are. Talk about the way you want to be.
- Every setback is a setup for a comeback
- God's plan for your life is not dependent on the past; His plan is dependent on His promise.
- When you believe the best in people, you help bring out the best in them.
- Keep a spring in your step. Stay positive. Stay hopeful. God is still on the throne.
- Words are like seeds. Plant them carefully to nourish your faith and bless the people around you.
- You are called to be a cut above. You have excellence on the inside. Now stir it up and bring it to the outside.
- A person of excellence does the right thing even when no one is watching.
- You may miss out on God’s best while distracted by battles that don’t matter. Choose your battles wisely.
- Your life is not going to change until you change your thinking.
- You’re not going to bankrupt God by asking for something big. He is the God of more than enough.
- Today, decide not to speak negatively about yourself. When you criticize yourself, you are criticizing God’s very own creation.
- You can’t out-dream God. Whatever dream you have in your heart, it's just a fraction of what God can do through you.
- Get a picture of who you are on the inside - strong, healthy, successful - so God can bring it to pass on the outside.
- Adversity often pushes us into our divine destiny.
- Remember, you are not who people say you are, you are who God says you are.
- Enjoy the journey. There will always be another dream, another goal, another challenge.
- God uses difficult people, like sandpaper, to rub off the rough edges.
- If you want to know where you are going to be five years from now, listen to your words. You are prophesying your future.
- Don't get down on yourself over everything you've done wrong. God knew you weren't going to be perfect, but He still loves you!
- Don’t let anyone make you feel guilty for the favor, joy and victory that God has given you. Wear your blessings well.
- Nothing in life happens to us; it happens for us.
Joel Osteen Books
Joel Osteen Quotes that you can speak over your life every day!
- “This is going to be a great day. God is directing my steps. His favor is surrounding me. Goodness and mercy are following me. I’m excited about today!”
- “Father, I thank You that this is going to be a great day. I thank You that I have discipline, self-control; that I make good decisions. I may not have done all that I could have yesterday, but that day’s gone. I’m going to get up and do better today.”
- “God’s mercy is bigger than any mistake you’ve made."
- Father, I thank You that I’m forgiven. I thank You that You approve me and that I am your friend.”
- “Father, I thank You that I have Your favor. Your favor is opening doors of opportunity and bringing success into my life. Your favor is causing people to want to help me.”
- “Father, I want to thank You that my payday is coming. You said no good thing will You withhold because I walk uprightly. And I believe even right now You are arranging things in my favor.”
- “Father, You said the path of the righteous gets brighter and brighter. You said no good thing will You withhold because I walk uprightly. You said because I delight myself in You, You would give me the secret petitions of my heart. So Father, I want to thank You that You are in control of my life, good things are in store, and I believe my time is coming.”
- Father, I want to have my vision stretched—I want to be stretched by You! I no longer want the world outside me or my thoughts within me to determine my limitations. I’m trusting You to help me become the better me You already see.
- Father, I’m trusting You. I know Your ways are not my ways. Things may not seem right or fair, but I’m going to stay in an attitude of faith and keep expecting good things from You. Please stretch me in Your direction.
- Father, help me each day to replace my words about myself with Your words about me. Thank You for the healing power of Your Word.
- Father, let me declare out loud that this is going to be a great day. I may have been defeated in the past, but this is a new day. You are on my side. Things are changing in my favor.
Quotes from the book Every Day a Friday: How to Be Happier 7 Days a Week
- Faith is always in the present. Your attitude should be: I’m excited to be alive at this moment. I’m excited to be breathing today. I’m excited about my family, my health, and my opportunities. I have plenty of reasons to be happy right now.
- “This will be a great day. Something good will happen to me. God has favor in my future, and I’m expecting new opportunities, divine connections, and supernatural breakthroughs.”
- When you begin each day in faith, anticipating something good, God tells the angels to go to work and to arrange things in your favor. He gives you breaks, lines up the right people, and opens the right doors.
- “I will not allow anyone to steal my joy today. I will not allow disappointments and setbacks to discourage me. I will not focus on my problems and my mistakes. I’ve made up my mind to enjoy this day.”
- Even though this is hard, even though I don’t understand it, even though it’s not fair, I’ll keep a good attitude and stay full of joy, knowing that this is not setting me back. It is setting me up for God to bring me through to the other side of this in an even better position.
- The enemy always fights you the hardest when he knows God has something great in store for you. You are closest to your victory when it is the darkest. That is the enemy’s final stand. Don’t be discouraged. Don’t start complaining. Just keep offering up that sacrifice of praise.
- Wherever you are, know that God has put you there for a reason.
Quotes from the book It's Your Time by Joel Osteen
- You are not defined by your past. You are prepared by your past.
- “Don’t use your energy to worry. Use your energy to believe.”
- The enemy always fights you the hardest when he knows God has something great in store.
- God is in control of your life. He knows exactly where you are. He knows even the hidden dreams He has put in you. The Scripture calls these the secret petitions of our heart.
- “The Creator of the universe is directing my steps. He has me in the palm of His hands. And even though this is difficult, I know it’s just a matter of time before it turns around. I know my payday is coming.”
- You are not defined by your past. You are prepared by your past.
- This will be a great day. I have God’s favor. He’s directing my steps. Whatever I touch will prosper and succeed.”
Quotes from the book Become a Better You
- Out of our greatest rejection comes our greatest direction.
- If you will replace those thoughts of worry with thoughts of hope, faith, and victory, then you will retrain your mind.
- If we really believe that God is in control and is directing our steps, then we must believe that we are exactly where we are supposed to be.
- “I am not going to live my life defeated and depressed. My dreams may not have come to pass yet; I may have some obstacles in my path, but I know God is still in control, I know He’s got great things in store for me, so I’m going to get up each day excited about my life.”
- You can never change what you tolerate. As long as you accept it and accommodate it, you’re going to stay right where you are.
- I am anointed. I am creative. I am talented. I am successful. I have the favor of God. People like me. I’m a victor and not a victim.
Quotes from the book Your Best Life Now
- “I am valuable. I am loved. God has a great plan for my life. I have favor wherever I go. God’s blessings are chasing me down and overtaking me. Everything I touch prospers and succeeds. I’m excited about my future!”
- You were born to win; you were born for greatness; you were created to be a champion in life.
- You must see yourself as happy, fulfilled and successful, living an overcoming life.
- I am what I am today because of what I believed about myself yesterday.
- We have to conceive it on the inside before we’re ever going to receive it on the outside.
- “God I know that You are at work in my life. Although the miracle I’ve been watching for didn’t happen today, I know I’m one day closer to it! I’m one day closer to my answered prayer, and I’m not going to get upset. I’ll not allow myself to become discouraged. I know that Your timing is perfect, so I’m going to stay in an attitude of faith and keep trusting You to do what is best.”
- The Bible says, “If you walk with wise men, then you’re going to become wise.”If you associate with successful people, before long you will become successful. Their enthusiasm will be contagious and you will catch that vision. If you stay in an atmosphere of victory, before long you’re going to have an image of victory. If you hang around people of faith, before long you’re going to be filled with faith. But you cannot soar with the eagles as long as you’re pecking around with the chickens.
More quotes for you...
- Joyce Meyer Quotes
Inspirational quotes by Joyce Meyer. Christian Quotes that can be used on Facebook and Twitter. Enjoy everyday life with Joyce as she gives you inspiration to live by.
- Christian Facebook Status Quotes
A list of christian Facebook status quotes by Christians that can be used as status updates or as Twitter tweets. Quotes from Bishop T.D. Jakes, Joyce Meyer, Joel Osteen, Dr. Charles Stanley and more.
- Leadership Quotes by John Maxwell
Motivational Leadership Quotes by John C. Maxwell. Christian Leadership quotes for Facebook and Twitter.
- Dr. Myles Munroe Quotes
Myles Munroe quotes and the actual books that his quotes came from. Christian quotes that you can use for Facebook status or Twitter. Myles Munroe is a pastor, leader, visionary and author.
- Preaching Quotes
Looking for quotes dealing with the subject of preaching. Here is a list to inspire, challenge and motivate preachers to keep doing what God has called them to do.